Chapter 12 Hello!

Four went onto the grounds a yokai, a sorcerer , a beastman, and  a male of the isles ,many bodies were pulled aside the injured were treated under a tent after a about a hour I see a familiar face ,Priest Phallic spoke to all of the warriors who passed the test.

Not able to hear what is said "Five, kings send the princess' to receive their reward!" Taking a deep  breath I stood as his guard led me to the entrance  I stood next to the other princess' I ,see a few familiar faces, and some unfamiliar, looking at me and many looking at the others.

I see Max the Bakeneko,  then Tan, Zen and Zuki , then a guy who looks like a sorcerer type ,and two who seem very happy Marsha ran onto the field hugging them  " Princess' these are your winning  mates, the other honorary candidates will be waiting inside.

When he's done talking  " Hello Priest Phallic!" Oh ,Hello Jessica! he ogled my boobs .. I am glad to see no hide around those beautiful melons! He blushed.
"I see you have been busy! "  Huh hmm?  I whisper  " Trying ,to play innocent I see those underwear!" I giggled.

"I, like messing with you Priest it's good to see you!" He grins "See you inside!" standing there in front of them "My ,name is Jessica I'm glad you made it!" Marsha, took my hand I look back " Let's go!"

As we get inside as ,Lu led me to a chair sitting, next to the other princess' the other mates joined my side as the others princess' mates did the same  the Priest steps forward again  " Honorary candidates ,step forward form lines in front of your chosen  Princess, you each have an opportunity to make your plea!"

I am Yom one of King Yama's fighters please accept me princess! The next came forward "I am Seth a Lord of Time please  accept me?" Then he had to be here .. I am here dear see I told you I would make it! I roll my eyes at him " I accept you !" They all smile  " Kemuri!" Hmm? " Don't, try to change me at least get to know me first!" He chuckled.

Lu, came over " There will be a dinner on the grounds we all follow the servants with the food as we arrived at a banquet dinner ,long tables filled with  meat , fruits,  and dessert dishes there were ,pitchers of drink and some sort of punch .

Ikuo took my hand "Come sit!" We will get it for you! Ikuo and my new mates joined him getting food Lu kissed my cheek  , Kaiser rubs my shoulders,  Ghal twirls a strand of my hair sitting behind, Sabre, I see is speaking with a beastwoman he came to me " My sister was speaking!" Oh, well she can come sit with us if she likes! Coming, over with a blush wife we are Kyon ,and Tsume, Ikuo's brothers! I stood and hug them as they smile.

  " We can arrange that later!" Sabre said with a smile. The, others come back to our table with loads of food and drinks. They sit the platters down, they all put something on my plate, and a big bowl of dessert with a large cup of drink " Thank you!" They, all got a plate and served themselves everyone waiting around I began to eat and they did too.

" So, Jessica what is your world like?" Oh, Seth that's a broad spectrum to cover but I'll try!" I giggled.  " Well, there are alot of modern conveniences ,like fast food,  toilet paper, grocery stores with freezers to keep the goods fresh,  radios, television, modern medicine things like that , but like all good things have a flipside  there's crime, but I think the biggest cultural difference ,is most relationships where I'm from are monogamous but there are ,stories of this world and others in mine!"

We continued eating " Jessica!" Yes Kemuri! " Are you educated?" Yes , it is required by law all children attend school where I'm from reading, writing, arithmetic, history, science, art when you graduate you have the option to continue your schooling in college for a specific job you  want or go straight to work!"

Interesting! He cocked his head smiling " Do you miss anything from your world?" I smiled  Yeah, Yom I miss my family  my parents, brothers, nieces, and nephews, I have a few ,good close friends and alot who just wanted to get close and as me to help them get a date with my nieces! I giggled. They all chuckled " Hello human!"