Chapter 14 Mating Bed 18 +🍋🍋

The ,teen beast and her mother go back to their table . A , group of dancers began we all watched on " Can you dance?" Yes, Marsha but our dances are different styles like there's couples dancing,  there are things like hip hop, country, twerking,  dirty dancing,  ballroom dance!

She nods and his grandfather says  "Demonstrate for us!"  Kyon took my hand.. Can I try?  " Yes!"  I l will show your part then I follow your lead! I, show him how to hold my hand and  waist going through the box step and turns .

Then, he led me with a blush I giggled  " Thanks ,for the dance  Kyon I enjoyed it!" Well  then is that dirty dancing?  I blushed "Um, no Ghal !"  Then demonstrate with me! I, look at him and his grin he stood and came over gently kissed my neck and took my hand.

Bend your knees,  now roll your hips like this , now that way , now let's do it together   I teasingly stroke his bare chest as he grins, now move back and forward just have fun!

A ,pair of hands hold my hips from behind l ,look back at a blushing  Max he moved with the rhythm of me, and Ghal they all took their turn dancing with me.

We ,sat back down to enjoy some more food and drinks " You, told us you worked ,as a veterinarian what is that? " Healing animals!" You ,know regular beasts!

" Why would you do that?" Zuki,have you ever seen a lonely child befriend a cat,a dog ,a horse, a snake or anything, if your child's only friend was, a regular beast wouldn't you heal it for their happiness? " Children, smile when they have their pet! He chuckled " I suppose!"

The Priest ,blushing stood toward the center " Now for the traditional mating bed each of the princesses will take one of there new warriors to the beds here so the Diety may bless thee lands!"
I blushed..Is Priest Dick serious?

" His name is Phallic wife!" I know Tan .. Phallic, is a Greek or Roman term for the male penis! Sabre laughs after they all joined me for a good giggle " Yes ,he is serious that is traditional!" I froze looking at Marsha who is grinning.

Well, Jessica can I get one look at those beautiful melons? " Priest the name Phallic suits you one hundred percent!" I laughed.
"Which ,of you want to do this with me?" I blushed looking at all of them.

A blushing  Tsume took my hand and we went to the bed his ears are pierced one silver eye and one gold his silver hair long behind the sheer white curtain he removed his armor I pulled  the strap to my top and lay it to the side , slipping my skirt off I wrap my arms around his back.

His claw stokes my arm gently turning me around, I kiss him as he hungrily returned it pulling me to his chest he caresses my breast gently pinching as he rolls it in his claw he peppered kisses down my neck as I stroke his member he growls , I lick the shell of his ear laying me down his tounge licked my flower as I moan running my fingers through his hair he began to kiss his way back up grinding at my wetness he thrusts in.

We moan in pleasure as we get our rhythm, flipping over I bounce on his length he growls causing our bodies to vibrate we moan,  he thrusts up while I bounce as a knot began to swell he held my hips flipping over he lift thrusting deeper and faster licking my neck he bite as he slammed in a few times we came in ecstacy. Another, dog mark formed and a glowing flower on my womb . We lay there for quite awhile stuck still coming .

I snuggle into his chest as the sound of love making ,echo in the mountains " I, guess everyone comes to these events for  quality entertainment!" He chuckled .

" Nobody ,had to pay per view porno tonight!" What is porno wife? "Zuki !" Don't blush it's my turn next! "Here too?" He, came in capturing my lips, his blue gray hair with one red streak , red eyes  made love to me on the blessing bed with  Tsume.