Chapter 10 Visit

I look at her How? " This ,child isn't Ikuo's but, his friend that went missing !" No! She cried. He isn't gone! I look around  " How, long has he been missing?" Six, years but he has been searching  for something called a phone! "A, phone is a communication, device from my world!"

His ,Grandfather looks at me in thought " So, is the phone one of the relics?" Marsha nods, surprisingly she hugs me " Well , we were going to search ,for them anyway we can look for him while we're at it! I nod at that.

I look at at Ikuo " Little boy I'm happy you, like Ikuo but let me help them look for your father!" No, you big meanie! "Meanie, I never met him, how am I a meanie?" Suke! The ,boy startled looking up at Ikuo..Don't ,talk to my lady like that! He said in a stern voice.

He began to cry " You took him away!"  Suke, I know you don't know me, but I don't resent you our pup will need a friend too!
" How can you find something a yokai can't? Yule growls.

Because,  I know what a phone looks like, have any of you ever seen or held one? She ,reluctantly stops and Suke went with her. I sigh "Let, us dine the food should be ready!" We all go to a dining room, I was seated at a table with all my mates as the food was served I observed carefully not wanting to be rude their elder came out I thought " Holy smokes its him!" Or so I thought...

He began to eat then everyone else starts so a throat clears and I feel eyes on me so I look up " Oh my you are pretty!" Smiling at her ... Thank you! "Milord ,she is the first human in years!" Hn!

I ,thought she must've had some emeralds.... You are pretty too! "Aww, such a sweet person! " I try to treat others well! She just smiled " Elder, it is true what the last human said!" I look to Ikuo's grandfather.

Proceed!  " She ,knows what this relic phone , looks like she also knows details of family events!" What, details do you know of my grandfather ,and grandmother !" I thought " The, genes are strong they look so similar!"

" Well, the whole story starting from the first day Kagome was pulled into feudal era by Mistress Centipede until after Towa ,Setsuna, and Moroha save Ren from the silver scale curse!"

He, looks at me in silent thoughts we all continue eating someone's comes into the dining hall laughing " The, gala certainly is going to be interesting tomorrow!"  Ikuo growled as I felt a arm around my waist Aero pulls my chair " Who is this guy?"

Tell, her Ikuo, I am the one who loves her, and despises humanity! " Don't ,worry my dear we will fix this little imperfection!" Excuse you, I am happy with who I am you don't know me! " That ,will change tomorrow dear!"

Dont, bother coming ! " Don't be a spoiled sport!" He chuckled. What, a self absorbed ass!  Kemuri, is from a rival clan be careful of him! "Yes sir!"  He, looked at me the Lord of the mansion laughed.

That,is the first laugh I had in ages thank you! "If , I served as good entertainment, I'm happy to help you  smile!" Ikuo, your room is on the east wing ,take her to rest she will need it!

With, that I began to follow as Ghal lifts and carries me getting into the room " Is there a bath in here?" Yes! He opened, a door inside our huge room ,to a private bath I began to strip and they look at me with smiles " Aren't, you all joining me?" Ghal chuckled " Most definitely!" Dem smirks " I wouldn't miss it ever!" Kaiser said with a grin I turn to go in " Wait for us!" Aero ,and Sabre dove in splashing popping up with grins.

Our lady ,we are at your  service! I giggled " I bet you are does that include, bathing, and cuddling me a night my loves?" Always! They say in unison. With, that we had a fun bath and, I surprised them with massaging ,and playtime followed by a peaceful night's sleep.