Chapter 16 The Yellow Brick Road 18+🍋🍋

The Priest, had took his seat at the otherside of the table and I watched that angry girl leave with her mother I thought " Wait, a minute so is she his granddaughter ,who wants her brother or cousin?" I was bewildered with that as I continue, to eat and enjoy the food "Marsha, when should we all leave to go on our journey?" She smiled ... After you talk with the Priest!

" What journey?" Well, I um am going to help them search for the relics, Ikuo's friend, who went missing has a cub, also we are going to ,look for the black rainbow pearl! So, make preparations to go on a trip! He looks down but smiles "Alright ,but when you get closer to birth we have to come back and I will come back periodically to handle things here! " Yay!" I hug him as he purrs.

We finish eating " I'll, just walk over and talk to Priest!" Kyon, took my hand " You handsome dog,I'll be fine he's just over there!" He smiles, but watches like a hawk.

"Hello Priest,is now a good time to talk?" Oh, let us go for a walk! I follow him outside we walk to the sandbar and sit listening to the ocean waves swish, and splash along " It ,is pretty out on the beach isn't it Priest?"

Yes Jessica, it is! " I, know I mess with you for fun, but I gather this is a more important talk?" Yes , in order to find the relics, the gods sent you to live here and help the Beasts as well as the others per their request you must take a male of Priest lineage, to be able to pass through the Borderland!

" So ,you mean yokai can't do it here?" Part, of their powers were sealed, but they do not and must not know! " Okay, but why did that happen?" The,gods brought them here away from human world where they have more freedom ,a beast like them can't be satisfied ,with simple mundane realities!

" So ,what will happen if I find all the relics?" It's a surprise! He grins I shook my head " So ,your grandcub seems upset with my being here?" Flare is also my grand cub! Take ,him as mate! " Is, that what he wants?"

Ask him later! I nod " The Borderland, is that the same place that I think it is ? I mean is it Togas grave?" He grins with a nod. I hear a throat clear turning around " Hello Flare!" Hello mate! He ,said blushingly he took my hand ..Come, walk with me!

I nod and look back at a smiling Priest. " So Flare, just be honest is this what will make you happy?" He stops... Jessica, why wouldn't I be? "Well, you know Mini told me to stay away from you ,so I thought you might have feelings for her in that way!"

She, is my Uncles cub she wants my status! "So, not your heart just position?" She isn't like you! " In, what way aside from me being human?" Leaning, in looking into my eyes ,as I am pulled into his golden brown orbs ..You are beautiful! He kissed my neck "And!" Special ,sent to me by the gods! He kissed my lips, breaking for air " What else?" The, female who will give me cubs!

I ,kissed him my hand ventured under his hide, and I stroke he moans , his hands caressing my thighs, he lay me on the beach removing ,his hide his dick was bright red grinding against my wetness he slammed in as we moan in pleasure as near our climax " My ,mate will you accept my fire?" Yes, I accept you! He bit and we both orgasm in the alcove I felt warm looking at my belly " I'm glowing!"

Yes Jessica, I am a Priest lineage beast, I have abilities I share with my mate! " So, are you a Phoenix by chance?" Yes, I am an immortal bird! " Okay, now the question about fire is registering!" I giggled "We ,should wash off and get ready, to go the others are waiting!" He chuckled. So after I wash off, a bit he lifts me in his arms and flies toward, the mountains meeting the others I see Kaiser riding in the flying carriage ,so Flare put me in " Well, follow the yellow brick road!" I giggled as Kaiser grins curiously.