Chapter 11 Sorting!

The ,morning came early sounds of feet and boots Thump, Thump, Thump echo , as the smell of meat cooking wafts through the window I turn my face into a "Good morning pretty!" Dem captured my lips as the others took their turns we broke for air.

" Whatever, happens today I love you all!" I stood up in all my naked glory and dressed I turn around to smiling men. Ikuo lifts me and we go down to eat then we all got in the carriage it flew across the ocean as scattered islands came into view the largest one we fly lower between two mountains a massive entourage of carriages all lined up.

We, get out " Come along Jessica!" I smiled as Marsha took my hand. We ,have to find Lu he made a dress for me! "Don't worry we will get there!" His ,grandfather spoke to someone with a huge record book as the yokai ,looks at me surprised " King Lu, is awaiting your arrival!" I smile . Yes,I know!

The lady led us to a room as I went in " Lu, I missed you!" I ,was caught in a hug ,and kiss the two mauds in his room stomp off . My, love let's get you ready! An older maid came in assisting Marsha when they finished I didn't recognize myself the top is made of precious stones no cloth behind, the skirt hung to my ankles ,with a slit up the sides, little gems draped around .

My, hair was down with a beautiful hairpin, in back I stood and walk out the door with a proud Marsha " Your so beautiful!" My mates all blush, Lu lifts me in his arms and we go to the stage where the other princesses are waiting to demonstrate their talents.

Princess of Lu Isles my sis in law danced beautifully, the Princess of Fallheil danced with Phoenix birds it was so enchanting, The Fox Princess of Beastworld ate alot of food, but that is attractive for beastmen , then Princess of Arawan ,performed a beautiful and interesting music show .

"She must be a witch!" I thought
Then the Princess of Dark resurrected an old woman who is now a hot number! Taking a deep breath I walk up on the stage "When a man loves a woman , can't keep his mind on nothing else, he'd trade the world for the good thing he's found "

Then I sang "My lovers got humor he used to giggle at a funeral, know everybody's disapproval, I should've worshipped him sooner,if the heavens ever did speak he's the last true mouthpiece, every Sundays getting more bleak,fresh poison each week"

The, crowd claps and cheers I walk ,back over to my mates and sit next to them under the shade .
A yokai,went to the center of the stage the fight ,will begin and end when the last grain, of sand falls from the hourglass come join us at the coliseum!

Aero ,carries me with a smile "You, did great up there Jessica!"
Thank you, all for the vote of confidence! " Always beautiful! Dem mused while Lu laced his fingers with mine Kaiser, and Ikuo look nervous "Are ,you worried, for your brothers and friends? " Yes love! Kaiser stroked my cheek " I,will pray for their safety as well!

We, sat as a group of one hundred males beast,wizard, sorcerers, and yokai face off for a chance to mate with one of the five of us!
As it began blasts of red, black, green, and purple, energy throw those who are standing to get a better look back fists, claws , and blood curdling screams echo but are visibly cloaked I took Kaiser's cool hand he pulled me into his lap hugging my back, the sound of spells,and injuries are turning my stomach but I'm going to be strong for my mates and Marsha.

" Ikuo, what is that thing?" Where? "In ,the air over the coliseum!" Hmm, Lu is there, a centinal here for mediation?
" To, guarantee no outside interface!" I took a deep breath.

Marsha, seems composed but I can tell she is worried. The last few minutes seem like eternity " Time has ran out!" The centinal's, staff struck the top of, the barrier as a blue light split it, all the energy that is inside blew away in a roaring wind " The sorting will now begin!"