Chapter 15 Breakfast 18+🍋🍋

After a long night all my mates mated with me as we slept scattered around the floor and bed of the platform ,I was so sore rolled over " Mate take this!" Mathias,what is it? " You will heal faster!"  I look at it.. Is ,this a emerald? He nods ,and I take it..

I, hear footsteps passing between, the platforms and mating beds various couples ,are naked scattered on the ground ,I prop up on my elbows and grin.

"Yo, Priest Phallic!" He stops pulling the curtain back "Surprised, free look at the melons!" He, and his helper blushed ,with blood dripping from their noses . I ,will never get tired of that!

" Ooh, must be my lucky day how many ,undergarments did you  collect last night?"  At,least fifty pretty human! I ,look at this guy with red wings " You ,must be his protégé!"  Protégé? " Yeah, you take over when he retires!

Oh, no,no I couldn't think of...? " Yes, Jessica he is!" Priest Pecker, but you'll make ,him a horny bird make sure he finds the right lover!
He ,chuckled... I have found his lover! " Grandfather!" He yelled, blushing beet red.

"Oh,what a surprise Priest you have a family ,I thought you were I virgin? " I teased with a giggle.
I ,am pure as snow! He says seriously  " Yes, of course you got a free porno, and help with the whack job !"

" What's, a whack job?" I giggled.. Well, Tan uh which hand was your cocks, best friend before you had me? He blushed..  Yom,  stood with a smirk " Tan,my left hand is jealous of my right !" As he strokes grinning I crawl across leaning over Kemuri still laying asleep with morning wood " Yom , but now they will both be jealous of me!" Why, is that wife? As, I began to lick and stuck he growls out  " Ah, I love you!" He pants as I  suck harder " I LOVE YOU!" Breaking for  air...  I love you too!

Feeling ,someone entering my flower we moan looking back " Seth!" Our ,love making continued until we all had another turn and another emerald later " Can, we go, get a good bath and some food?" Lu chuckled " Mate,  I will get anything for you!" they ,all get up I was wrapped in a sticky, wet sheet and they carried me to a bathing pool  on the way in I spotted them...

Hello Uncle ! One, eye pops open " Oh Jessica hello!" Nice woody! "Uh, what?" Your ,morning hard is nice! He blushed, clearing his throat ... I giggled Have, fun in your newest whet dreams ! I winked. " I will do my best!"  I, know everybody got free porn!

" You, did good yourself!" I ,agree all those Ooh la la tips paid off !
He scratch his head in thought " Ooh la la?" I'm ,talking about  those smexy tips men like to give, the deets on how to curl toes! He smirks with a grin.

Lu, carried me on into the pool they all joined me soaps and oils cleaning me thoroughly we got out and I ,dressed in Ghals dragon skin dress and the fur shoes we all go to the dining room where I got a few angry female looks but oh well!

Marsha, her mates and ,the other noble households joined at the, huge table the food, was served and we all started eating when someone taps my shoulder " Hello!" Stay ,away from Flare!

I look at this blond with claws "Who, is Flare?" You know him human! " Well, maybe but he never offered, his name so I'm not sure who he is! " Why ,should I stay away? I ,mean if he is interested ,in you then you have no issue, that is if he's from  Beastworld Continent!

" He, is not regular beastman you ! " she growls .. Good morning! "Oh, hello again Priest Phallic!"  You,will stay out of Flares matters Mini! "No, he is mine!" He ,growls making the hall shake I thought "Dang ol' boy has some big powers!"

She yells " Nooo!" When a female yokai ran over " Mini,come home now you have angered grandfather!" Mother, no Flare is mine!  I,feel bad for her a bit but, she could have just talked nicely.
" Jessica!" Yes Priest Phallic? " Come ,have a chat with me after breakfast!" Okay! He grins.