Chapter 13 Sure!

" Hello human!" I look at this female who looks nonplussed.. Hello,would you like to sit with us and chat? I asked with a smile pretended not to notice her displeasure.

The male behind her spoke " No, we will never sit with the likes of you!" Let me guess, you don't like my mating ,with them because I was sent here by a higher power right? " Or, are your panties in a bunch because, the dick you wanted is seated at this table? Now ,its either option one or two!

Aww, I must've got it right " You,  know what I wish I had my business supplies because I'd sell you a bottle of O, and a cock ring for your man ,so you can have fun all night long, or maybe he'd prefer a blow job, maybe get some good head so you don't choke on his dick!  

They, both stomped off tomato red Ikuo, clears his throat grinning, looking at me " And ,that would be classed a home run !" I laughed out .... What sort of business? Max asked with a grin " I had a part time business doing romance parties I sold sex toys, lotions ,and lubes that do different things ,lingerie, sexual health education teacher !"

That ,sounds interesting maybe we  could sell them here? " Maybe,  I didn't get your name earlier!"  I, am Mathias sorcery rank fifty ! "It's ,nice to know your name but what does the rank mean?" He smiled.. Wife, it means that I'm strong the highest rank is fifty five! " Wow!" So does prayer, focus, or sex have anything to do with sorcery? I ask curious.

" What is prayer?" Oh, you don't know how to pray? It's ,when you sit and talk to God ,and build a relationship with him spiritually!
" You,can do that?" Uh, yeah humans are his creation ,so yes but we are cursed to flesh because, the first ate the forbidden fruit ,I thought sure you guys would know that!

Looking ,around the table at surprised mates and Marsha look!
Mathias, looks at me with a smile "Your amazing!" Thanks! But, um if you have a soul and you live by the rules and commands he will listen you may not get what you want but, hey I wasn't rich in my world in money, but I had family that loves me,  and now I have family here too, we may not know the plans they have but they exceed our understanding!

Lu ,stood and hugged me from behind I blushed ,one of his guards came over with tears in his eyes " What are his rules?" I'll, happily teach you but ,this world here is ,two hundred degrees different from mine.

We , discussed them all " Yes they are different from this world!" I nod .. There hard to live by in mine too his word says " It, would be easier for a Camel to pass through the eyes of a needle!"

That ,being said having a personal relationship based on faith means, more to him there will be people who messed up alot there and some we never thought wouldn't make it we won't see!

But that's enough about me! They, all grin and nod in thought "Where, did you learn those pretty songs?"  I turn around to a female voice.. Back, home there are lot of different genres, of music I actually took two songs created by men and sang them! " Interesting,  can you teach my cub?"

A teen beast girl...Try this sing the scales " Do re mi fa sol la ti do
Re ma sol fa la ti re do" Remember ,to always warm up your voice before  ,exercising it because you can damage your  vocal chords!

We practiced "Mary had a little lamb, Twinkle Twinkle Little star"
But ,those aren't as pretty! she huffed. Okay, let's see then ..This called " Come Down"

" Love and hate, get it wrong she cut right back down to size. Sleep the day let I fade .Who was there to take your place? No one knows , never will, mostly me but mostly you what do you say do you do when it all comes down ,cause I don't wanna come back down from this cloud "
Can, I sing with you again sometime? "Sure !"