↪ɪɴᴛʀᴏ↩

♧♧♧♧♧

! BxB ! Don't read if you don't support the LGBTQ community, the stories i write will always have something to do with the LGBTQ community.

In all of my stories I make a promise to put the TW's at the beginning of every chapter that NEEDS one, that is the same case for this story.

The updates will be slow, as I am starting this story, I am still suspended and I'm working on others. My main focus right now is 'Dance With Me,' because I am the farthest in that story. I am attempting to work on 'Teenage Dream.' I will try my hardest to update every story, but I can't promise anything.

This book, and many of the others, are based on a Sabrina Carpenter song. This one is based on Nonsense! Please enjoy this story even if it's a little bit bad.

I will try my best to have an upload schedule, but with school and me being grounded (got grounded on November 28th and started this December 2nd). It will be very difficult, but I promise I will try. I get anxious writing on my Chromebook because of my step mom, but it's writing what is she gonna do?

The main ship is obviously Seungin, there will be other ships, and the story will definitely get side tracked into other ships. I will get myself back on track, so fear not people! I will update the intro with pics when i get my phone back, so bear with me for now please!

Characters;

Kim Seungmin-

19

a member of Stray Kids

Single

♧♧♧♧♧

Yang Jeongin-

18

new to JYP College

Single

♧♧♧♧♧

Lee Felix-

19

a member of Stray Kids

Dating Hwang Hyunjin

♧♧♧♧♧

Han Jisung-

19

a member of Stray Kids

Dating Lee Minho (lee know)

♧♧♧♧♧

Hwang Hyunjin-

19

a member of Stray Kids

Dating Lee Felix

♧♧♧♧♧

Seo Changbin-

20

a member of Stray Kids

Dating Bang Chan

♧♧♧♧♧

Lee Minho (Lee know)-

21

a member of Stray Kids

Dating Han Jisung

♧♧♧♧♧

Bang Chan-

22

a member of Stray Kids

Dating Seo Changbin

Obviously, the relationship between Seungmin and Jeongin is going to change more towards the end of the story. I realized in many of my books I rushed my characters into relationships, I will not be doing that in this book. I will let y'all get to know the characters before deciding to get them into a relationship.

The side ships seem to be very obvious, and i believe they're also said in the description of the book, but in case you didn't read the description i'll write them again.

Side Ships;

Hyunlix

Minsung

Chanbin

Yeonbin

Sunki

Jaywon

I believe that is all you need to know for this story! I understand that my Intros are different from a lot of others, but I want them to explain more and other things, so I write them the way I do. They are not meant to be the thing we're all worried about, it's just to explain the story so don't be so focused on it if you dislike the way I write my intros.