↪↔↩

The two boys arrived at Seungmin's house. When they walked into a house met with a crying Felix, stressed Jisung, and pissed off Minho and Hyunjin. Jeongin had assumed that the two boys told their boyfriends what happened.

"Hey Jeongin." Hyunjin sighed as soon as he saw the younger. He hugged him and smiled softly. Minho gave the younger a quick hug before looking at his boyfriend.

"Hi..?" Jeongin cautiously walked inside. Seungmin was confused about why they weren't asleep.

"Okay you big babies, go to sleep," Jeongin spoke loudly as he looked at Jisung and Felix. Minho scoffed and looked at Jeongin.

"Uh, good luck with that. Me and Jin have tried to get those two asleep for the past hour." Minho sighed and looked tiredly at his boyfriend.

"Yeah, but I'm better! Hyungs, if you go to bed I'll forgive you." Jeongin stook his tongue out at Minho as Jisung and Felix ran to their rooms. Minho rolled his eyes and left to cuddle his boyfriend.

"Thanks, Jeongin, I was getting pissed." Hyunjin bowed before going to his room.

"No problem...? I am so confused about what just happened." Jeongin sighed and turned to Seungmin. He shrugged lightly as he walked to his room. Jeongin followed behind him, watching his surroundings.

"Tired?" Seungmin asked his boyfriend. Jeongin nodded and watched his lover open the door. Jeongin and Seungmin walked in together and sat down on the bed.

"I'm thankful for you Kim Seungmin," Jeongin spoke, his voice barely above a whisper. Seungmin looked at his boyfriend and raised his brow.

"I'm thankful for you too, but why say that so suddenly." Seungmin cautiously asked.

"Hyung, my mom was thinking about moving back to Busan. I mean, that's where all of our family is, and Jungwon's boyfriend lives there." Jeongin confessed sadly.

"What? Are you going to leave?" Seungmin was scared to lose his boyfriend. He knew it would be hard to see him.

"I don't have anywhere else to go. I would stay, but where would I live?" Jeongin pouted and looked at Seungmin. The older male was thinking, he could always live with them.

"Here, with me and all of your friends. We both know that Stray Kids would not be the same without you," Seungmin suggested. Jeongin's eyes lit up at the thought of living with them.

"Yeah, that works! I'll ask my mom, I'm positive she'll say yes." Jeongin smiled softly and rested his head on the pillow behind him. Seungmin followed Jeongin's movements and smiled.

"Now we can cuddle, you still tired?" Seungmin asked his lover who nodded. He put an arm around Jeongin's waist and pulled him in. Jeongin cuddled into the warmth of his boyfriend.

"Goodnight Seungmin, I love you," Jeongin mumbled.

"Goodnight Innie, I love you more. Sleep well baby," Seungmin smiled. The two males closed their eyes and quickly fell asleep.

♤♤♤♤♤

"Felix get out of there! You're going to make Jeongin upset again. Give them privacy baby," Hyunjin spoke calmly. Felix whined loudly causing Jeongin to wake up.

"What..?" Jeongin asked tiredly, Felix jumped and looked at the younger. Hyunjin shook his head and sighed.

"He was planning on joining your little cuddle session because he misses you, but I said no," Hyunjin spoke with a small smile.

"Oh, come here then fucker." Jeongin laughed and opened his arms for his best friends to come.

"Hell yeah, told you bitch, he loves me," Felix spoke as he sat down next to Jeongin. Hyunjin laughed and walked into the room behind Felix. Jeongin hugged Felix and Felix hugged Hyunjin. Seungmin still had his hands wrapped around Jeongin.

"You're not made anymore, right?" Felix cautiously asked his best friend. Jeongin shook his head and smiled gently.

"Just cuddle us you bitch." Jeongin laughed, causing Seungmin to wake up.

"What the hell?" He yawned and shook his head. He placed a kiss on the back of Jeongin's neck and fell back asleep.

"I love you asswipes to death, I can't stay mad." Jeongin smiled softly and Felix nodded.

"We love you too Innie, trust." Felix giggled and closed his eyes.

"Bitch lay down don't fall asleep sitting up." Felix did as he was told and quickly fell asleep. A few minutes later Jisung and Minho walked in and joined the cuddle party, as Felix would call it.

"I love you guys," Jeongin mumbled before going back to sleep.

~735 words~