❤︎1❤︎

"I heard my mom's voice calling me from downstairs. 'Ose, it's time to get up!' She sounded excited for me, but I was feeling a bit nervous. I got out of bed and got dressed, putting on my crisp white shirt, navy blue jumper, and red tie. I looked in the mirror and adjusted my tie, feeling like a new chapter was about to begin. I was both nervous and excited to start the day."
"As I made my way down the stairs, I could hear the sound of my mom's voice, but I couldn't quite make out what she was saying. I felt a bit dizzy with nerves. But when I reached the bottom of the stairs, the smell of pancakes hit me and I felt my stomach growl with hunger. My mom looked at me and smiled. 'Good morning, sleepyhead!'"
"I gave my mom a weak smile back. 'Hi, Mom,' I said. 'I'm not really a sleepyhead, just nervous about my first day.' My mom put her arm around my shoulders and said, 'It's totally normal to feel nervous. But just remember that you're a smart and wonderful girl, and you'll do great.' I tried to take her words to heart, but I still felt butterflies in my stomach."
"My mom served me a plate of pancakes, and I tried to focus on eating, but my thoughts kept drifting back to the new school. Would the other kids be nice to me? Would the teachers be strict? Would I get lost trying to find my classes? But then my mom spoke again, 'Ose, are you even tasting your pancakes? You're going to be late if you don't eat faster!' Her words jolted me out of my thoughts, and I took a big bite of pancake. It was warm and delicious, and it helped me relax a little bit."
"As I ate, my mom kept chatting with me, telling me stories about her first day of school when she was a kid. I listened and started to feel more at ease. 'You know, Ose,' my mom said, 'the best thing you can do on your first day is just be yourself. Don't try to be someone you're not, just be Ose. And I'm sure everyone will love you for who you are.' Those words really stuck with me. Maybe it would be okay to just be myself at the new school."

"Just as I was starting to feel a little less nervous, I heard the sound of little feet running down the stairs. My five-year-old sister, Eseosa, came bounding into the kitchen, her pigtails bouncing behind her. 'Good morning, Ose!' she said, jumping up and down. 'I'm so excited for your first day of school! I'm going to miss you when you're gone!' She wrapped her little arms around my waist, and I felt my heart melt. Maybe this new school wouldn't be so bad, after all."

"I gave my sister a big hug, and she let go of me and ran to the table. She climbed onto her chair and started eating her pancakes. My mom smiled at me and said, 'See, Ose? You have someone who loves you already, and you haven't even left for school yet!' I couldn't help but laugh, and I felt my nerves start to fade away. Maybe this first day wouldn't be so scary after all."

"As I got out of the car, I looked up at the school building. It was big and impressive, but somehow it didn't seem so scary anymore. Just then, I felt a pang of sadness. I missed my dad, who was away on a business trip. I wished he could be there for my first day. I knew he would be proud of me. My mom must have noticed the look on my face, because she said, 'I know you miss your dad, honey, but he'll be so proud of you for being brave today.' I smiled at her, and we walked into the school together."

"As we walked through the front doors, I could hear the sound of children's voices and the smell of chalk and books. It felt like a whole new world. My mom led me to the front office, where we met the principal. She was a kind-looking woman with a warm smile. 'Hello, Ose,' she said. 'I'm so glad to have you here at our school. I know you're going to love it here.' She gave me a big hug, and I felt my worries melting away. Maybe this would be a great first day after all."

"The principal led me to my first class, which was math. I was a little nervous, but when I walked into the classroom, I saw a friendly face. It was my friend from my old school, Aisha! I was so happy to see her, and I ran over to give her a hug. 'Ose, I'm so glad you're here!' she said. 'I was worried I wouldn't know anyone at this school!' We sat down at our desks, and the teacher started class. Aisha and I smiled at each other, and I knew this was going to be a great year."

"I'm in SS1, and it's been a week since I started at my new school. I keep hearing about a boy named Jeremy, and I'm really curious to know who he is. I heard he's also in SS1, and that he's in the commercial class, while I'm in the science class.

************
𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥 2 𝕤𝕠𝕠𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕒𝕟 𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕣𝕠𝕕𝕦𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕞𝕝𝕣𝕖.𝕗𝕦𝕟 𝕚𝕤 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝕒 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕒𝕟 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕚𝕥𝕤 𝕗𝕚𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕒𝕝 𝕚'𝕞 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕒 14 𝕪𝕖𝕒𝕣 𝕠𝕝𝕕 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕞𝕒𝕘𝕚𝕟𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕚 𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪( ˘ ³˘)♥︎.
𝔻𝕠𝕟𝕥 𝕔𝕠𝕡𝕪 𝕞𝕪 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪 𝕓𝕪𝕖....😆
👇 vote
👇 comment
please vote and comment
I will be really happy and encouraged this is just my first time writing a story...