❤︎3❤︎

"Hey Aisha!" Jeremy said, waving at my friend. "Hey Jeremy!" Aisha said, waving back. I could feel my face turning red. Jeremy turned to me and smiled. "Hey, you're the girl I bumped into this morning!" he said. I could feel my heart beating out of my chest. "Yeah, I'm Ose," I managed to say. "It's nice to meet you." I couldn't believe I was actually talking to Jeremy! "It's nice to meet you too," he said. "You're in science class, right?" I nodded. "I'm in commercial,"

❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎
            𝗝𝗘𝗥𝗘𝗠𝗬 𝗣.𝗢.𝗩
As I walked into the cafeteria with my best friends, Tolu and Alex, I braced myself for the inevitable squealing that would erupt from the girls. I'm not sure why it bothered me so much, but it did. I guess I just wanted to be treated like a normal person. As my eyes scanned the room, they landed on the girl I had bumped into earlier. She was sitting with Aisha, and I felt my heart skip a beat. I made my way over to their table. "Hey Aisha!" I said, trying to sound casual.
Aisha looked up at me and smiled. "Hey Jeremy!" she said. I nodded at her, then turned my attention to the other girl at the table. "Hi," I said, extending my hand. "I'm Jeremy." The girl looked up at me and took my hand. "I'm Ose," she said. I felt a jolt of electricity run through me as I shook her hand. "It's nice to meet you," I said. "Ose is in science class," Aisha said. "I'm in commercial," I told Ose.

"Hey Ose," Tolu said. "How's your stay at the school been so far?" I could tell that Ose was a little surprised that Tolu was addressing her directly. "It's been good," she said. "I'm still getting used to everything, but everyone has been really friendly." "That's great to hear," Tolu said. "We're glad you're enjoying your time here." "Thanks," Ose said, looking a little embarrassed by all the attention.

I decided to jump in and try to make Ose feel more comfortable. "How about we all have lunch together?" I suggested. "Yeah, that would be great!" Aisha said, clearly eager to make Ose feel welcome. Ose looked a little hesitant, but she eventually nodded. "Sure, that would be nice," she said. We all sat down at the table, and I started telling Ose about some of the classes she would be taking. I was happy to see her relax a little bit as we talked.

Ose started to ask me questions about the teachers and the students at the school. I could tell that she was feeling more at ease, and I was glad I could help her feel more comfortable. I noticed that Aisha and Tolu were also helping to make her feel welcome. We were having a great conversation, and I was starting to feel like I was making a new friend. That's when I noticed the bell ring for the end of break. "Oh no, we've got to get to class!" Aisha exclaimed!!
As we all gathered our things, Aisha said to Ose, "I'm so glad you decided to join us today! I've been wanting to introduce you to everyone since you started here." "Thanks for making me feel welcome," Ose said, looking relieved. "It was great meeting you too," Alex added. I nodded my agreement. We all said our goodbyes, and Ose headed off to her next class. I couldn't help but feel a sense of satisfaction. I was glad I had been able to make Ose feel comfortable in her new school.

𝚖𝚖𝚖𝚖 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚓𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚢 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚘𝚘𝚘 𝚕𝚎𝚝 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 4 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚙𝚕𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚙𝚕𝚜 𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚖𝚢 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢😁

👇 vote
👇 comment
👌 follow me