❤︎11❤︎

JEREMY P.O.V
Jeremy watched as Ose hopped into her mom's car and waved goodbye. He couldn't help but smile as she drove away. Just then, his friend, Tolu, tapped him on the shoulder. "Bro, what's up with you?" he asked, a grin on his face. "You've been smiling like an idiot since Ose got here. What's going on?" Jeremy blushed. "Nothing, man. It's just that she's a really cool person," he said. "She's different from the other girls at school." "Different, how?" Tolu asked.
"Omo, dis girl no be like any girl wey we don see before for dis skul," Jeremy said, "No be to dey fine, she dey get sense too." Tolu burst out laughing. "Abi, you don enter love web?" he asked, teasingly. "Ah, no be so," Jeremy protested, his face turning red. "I just dey say wetin I dey see. No be say I dey eye her." But in his heart, he knew that wasn't quite true.

But as the days went by, Jeremy couldn't stop thinking about Ose. He found himself seeking her out in the halls, and looking for her in the cafeteria. He even started reading the same books she was reading, just so they'd have something to talk about. And each time they spoke, he felt like he was learning more and more about her. He realized that there was something special about her. She was unlike any other girl he'd ever met. She was witty, smart, and kind. And she always made him feel comfortable in his own skin.

                       OSE'S P.O.V
I was walking down the hall, lost in  my thought, when I felt a tap on my shoulder. i turned around, and saw Sophie, the queen bee of the school, standing there with her cronies. "What do you want?" i asked, trying to keep her cool. Sophie smiled, but her eyes were cold. "I just wanted to let you know that you're stepping on dangerous ground, trying to take my spot ," she said. "But I'll give you a chance to back off. What do you say?"
My heart was racing. She knew that Sophie was serious, and that she meant what she said. But i had never been one to back down from a challenge. "I'm not trying to take your place and what do you mean," i said, her voice steady. "
Sophie sneered at Ose, "Stay away from Jeremy, or you'll regret it." I  just stared at her, trying to keep her cool. I didn't want to give Sophie the satisfaction of a reaction. But then, without warning, Sophie shoved me against the lockers. i was caught off guard, and i stumbled, my books and papers falling to the floor. The hallway went silent, everyone watching the scene unfold. Sophie stood over me, a smirk on her face.

"I can't believe Sophie just pushed me like that!" Ose thought to herself. "How could my day get any worse? I was already feeling down because I'm failing math, and I really need help from one of the best students in the class, Jeremy. And now, Sophie is trying to make things even worse by saying I should stay away from him. Who does she think she is?" Ose sat up and started gathering her things off the floor. She was determined to get through this day, no matter what.

                  AT CLASS
"Hey, Ose," Aisha said as she saw her friend enter the classroom. "Are you okay? You look a little shaken up." Ose nodded, and gave her friend a small smile. "I'm okay," she said. "But Sophie pushed me in the hallway and I fell down. I hit my head, and I'm not feeling so great." Aisha's face turned angry. "That brat! Who does she think she is, pushing you like that?" Ose put a hand on her friend's arm. "It's okay, Aisha," she said.
"You're not using your head, girl," Aisha said, "Let's go see the nurse, so she can fix your wound." She took Ose's arm and pulled her towards the door. 

❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎
As Ose's mom pulled up to the school to pick her up, she noticed the bandage on Ose's head and became concerned. "What happened, honey?" she asked. Ose explained the whole incident with Sophie, and her mom's expression turned serious. "We need to speak to the principal about this," she said. "It's not okay for students to push each other around like that." Ose nodded, knowing her mom was right. She just wanted to put the whole incident behind her.

The principal listened to Ose's story, and then brought Sophie and her friends into the office to hear their side of the story. But as the principal watched the security footage of the incident, it was clear that Ose was telling the truth. Sophie and her friends had clearly pushed Ose, and the principal was not happy about it. "Sophie, this is not the first time I've heard complaints about you bullying other students," the principal said. "This behavior is not acceptable, and it needs to stop."
Sophie's parents and her friends' parents all showed up at the principal's office, looking angry and concerned. The principal explained the situation to them, and they were shocked and appalled by Sophie's behavior. Sophie started to cry, and her parents tried to defend her, but the principal wouldn't hear it. He decided to suspend the other girls for two months, and expel Sophie for her repeated bullying. Ose felt a little sorry for Sophie, but she knew that the principal was doing the right thing.

👇Vote
👇 comment
👌 follow me