❤13❤

Ose and Jeremy are sitting in class, and the teacher has just announced that the school is having an interhouse sports competition. Ose is excited, but Jeremy looks nervous. Ose can tell that Jeremy is worried about something, and she's trying to figure out what it is. She leans over and whispers to him, "What's wrong, Jeremy? You look like you've seen a ghost."

"I really don't want to participate," said Jeremy. "I was the best runner in the school, until the last year when I got second place behind Senior Deji. I don't want to lose again."

Ose looked at him with concern. "But, you're still an amazing runner. Don't you want to try your best and see what happens?"

"Alright," said Jeremy, looking a little more hopeful. "I'll give it my best shot, but that doesn't mean I won't also sign u for royalty. Can I have a hug?" he asked, opening his arms toward Ose.

Ose smiled and stepped forward to give him a big hug. "You got this, Jeremy. I know you can do it. And even if you don't win, you're still a winner to me."

"Mrs. Joan, I'll sign up for the Prince and Runner 400-meter race and the 100-meter race." said Jeremy, standing up and calling out to the teacher.

"Ehn, our prince don hammer! You no fit loose to that Deji guy! You be the main baba for the track." Fred said, high-fiving Jeremy and speaking in Nigerian Pidgin. "You don already win am. No shaking, my guy!"

"Abeg shift jare," said Jeremy in Nigerian Pidgin, rolling his eyes. "You're always teasing people, left and right, if say your papa no know say na hype you dey con school dey do, shebi una they come my side on Saturday ba?"

Sorry for not posting since i attend a boarding school really sorry i will start updating back🌹❤

Follow
Vote
Comment
Share