08

The two generals could only use their small mouths to serve the huge cocks of the two generals. That day, the two generals were erecting their huge cocks and kept ejaculating in the prince's small mouth. The delicate esophagus was almost scratched by the upturned and hard cockheads. In the end, the prince's little mouth was swollen from being fucked by General Tiankui, and the angry General Ao Rong almost got into a fight with General Tiankui.

Or he could be hung up, his legs tied at the crooks of his legs and at the top of his thighs, spread wide open, and pulled and fucked by the two brothers in mid-air. This way, he could do it longer and save more energy. But the prince's cunt was sore and itchy from being fucked by them, and he couldn't clamp his legs to stop the itching. He could only rely on the intense fucking of his big cock to relieve the painful itching deep inside his body.

There were traces of the three people's love everywhere in the general's palace. Sometimes when the two generals were handling official business, they would let the prince kneel down and suck their cocks. Some of the retainers below could clearly hear their faint moans. I didn't dare to expose the sound.

Every day, the two generals, Ao Rong and Tian Kui, only let the prince wear a scarlet robe with nothing underneath for their convenience. General Jie Hao would come sometimes and fuck him together.

The prince's body was becoming more and more sensitive as they played with him. If he teased his nipples a little or touched the jade stem, his vaginal and posterior acupoints would secrete juice. If he touched his fair and tender body a few more times, it would flood the bottom. , It is convenient for the generals to open their legs and fuck them directly, and the pussy is splashed with water.

Every day, when the generals had had enough fun, they would stuff the jade power into the two tender holes of the prince, and let the prince sleep with the jade power in between. In the morning, I was woken up again by the generals using their huge dicks. The prince was irrigated with yang essence by the generals every day, gradually his body changed.

The prince's buttocks are getting more and more upturned, and there is a lot more white and tender buttocks, and a light pat can shake out wave after wave of buttocks. The two brothers in the General's Mansion were so itchy that they fucked him every day, causing waves of buttocks. Tiankui also became more and more fond of spanking his ass. Just rubbing it was not enough. He felt so good, and he also loved to have sex. Slap his elastic buttocks. Every time he slaps his buttocks, it can trigger convulsions in his pussy, and the convulsive meat sucks Tiankui's huge root, which is very refreshing.

Tiankui likes to have the prince kneel down and fuck him from behind, so that he can appreciate his round and round ass, the waves of flesh that he penetrates, and the graceful curvature of his slender waist. The prince's ass became more and more plump, and Tiankui had to rub it for a long time every time.

It wasn't until the prince's white chest slowly swelled, and the two small pink nipples that used to be tender became the size of cherries, that the generals discovered that the prince had been raped by them day and night, and that he was pregnant!

The generals began to argue over whose seed was in the prince's belly. They argued and argued over and over again, and finally decided that after the baby was born, no matter whose seed it was, the other who didn't win the bid could have the prince alone for a period of time until the prince became pregnant again. They want the prince to give one to each of them.

[Brother, the slutty prince is pregnant. Should I not be able to fuck him in the next few months, or I will suffocate to death?] [No, as long as the prostitute is pregnant, she will not lose it, she can only give birth. Moreover, after the obscene woman becomes pregnant, she needs more yang sperm irrigation. If she doesn't fuck him, he won't be able to bear it.] [Uh-huh...ah, ah...here he comes again...about to cum, about to cum...again by the general Fuck you...ah, ah--! ah! ...] [The slutty prince is getting more and more sensitive. He ejaculated just a moment later. If you don't lean back now, you won't be able to ejaculate, you slut] [Hmm...um...ha...big cock... ...The big cock is so hard...so big...the big cock is inserted into the uterus...ahhhh...fuck the little slut hard...fuck the little slut hard...the little slut wants the general's semen...] [The slut can do whatever he wants... I can't get enough... This little pussy is so tender... There's a lot of tender meat inside... Such thick tender meat can suck and clamp... The big cock you suck is so good... Fuck you to death... Fuck you through you The cunt...let you show off, let you be wild! ...Ouch... I am so happy with this little slut... I will fuck your slutty prince's cunt to pieces...] [General... give it to me... give it to me quickly... it's so itchy inside... the cunt in the back I also want a big cock... I want a big cock to rub the tender meat inside... Haha! ...General, you are so fierce...So powerful...My cunt is about to be penetrated...Uh-huh, ahhhhhh...I'm so horny...General, you are so strong...I'm going to fuck the little slut to death... The big cock is so hard and thick... the pussy is so comfortable... um... will... ah! 】【Why are you so horny...I can't get enough semen every day...This slutty prince...sucks men's penises every day...his breasts are so big...they were sucked in by you. Semen... um... relax... little slut... your pussy is sucked so tightly again...] [Ahhh... so comfortable... the big cock is so powerful... I'm going to grind the little slut to death... inside It's all the general's semen... The little slut's body is filled with the general's semen... Quickly shoot the little slut to death with your semen...] [Cum for you... Cum for you... Cum for you, you slutty prince... ...shot into your womb, allowing you to give birth to Lao Tzu...] [Ugh, ahhh! ! ! ...It's so hot...General...the little slut's belly is going to burst with the general's semen...It's so hot...a lot of it...has been ejaculated into the uterus...I'm going to get pregnant...I'm going to get pregnant, the little slut The general's seed...] After discovering that the prince was pregnant, the generals fucked him even harder. At first, they only had a small bag of peppercorns. Within three months, the generals fucked him until it was so big that it couldn't be held in their hands. Awl-shaped breasts.