Ch. 18

Sorry for any mistakes.

Larrys POV:

Getting home, Aiden ran into the house. Lau sat in the car and played with Aidens' backpack.

"Babe, what's wrong?"

"Am I too emotional? I cried more than my son. He had a great time, and I cried for hours. Am I too much?" He says with tears.

"No. You care, baby. You care so much. You were worried about him."

"Larry. I can't do this. I can't keep doing this. Maybe...maybe I'll stay home and you can drop him off."

"Lau, come on. It'll be hard on both of you if you don't go with him."

"I'll just upset him more. It's ok. I'll be fine. I'll stay home and keep Jasper and the kids' company. Wait for you to get home. I can go to pick ups."

"Are you sure?" Laurent nodded.

"I'll tell him when we go inside." Lau grabbed his stuff and went inside.  I sighed and walked inside. Lau held Aiden on the couch. Aiden was eating grapes while Lau kissed his forehead and stroked his hair.

Laus POV:

I held my tiny kitten. I don't know why, but I couldn't put him down.

"Papa?"

"Yes, baby?"

"C-can I go potty, please?" I nodded and let him up. I felt a hand on my shoulder. I look up to see Larry with a sad smile.

"He's ok, baby."

"I-i know." Soon Aiden came back and sat in my lap.

"Baby papa wants to talk to you." Aiden turned in my lap.

"What, Papa?"

"Papas not gonna go with you to drop off anymore." Aiden looked so upset.

"But I like Papa taking me to school."

"I know, baby, but it's too much for Papa. He can't...he can't leave you somewhere without him. Daddy will drop you off, and then Papa will come to pick you up."

"I'm gonna be sad without Papas goodbye."

"Papa will still get you up and dressed. He'll help you in the car. He just can't take you to school."

"Papa, why are you so sad?"

"I don't know, baby. It just hurt too much when I dropped you off this morning. Let Papa hold you, please?" Aiden nodded, and I held him on my chest, his head on my shoulder.

"Papa, take a nap with me?" Aiden whispered.

"Yea." I took him into my bedroom, and we curled up and fell asleep. I awoke later without Aiden. Instead, I had Larry.

"Hi kitten."

"Hi, Daddy." I say, rubbing my eyes.

"So you slept a really long time. The boys just had dinner and baths. The babies, Jasper, helped me feed and bathe."

"You gave them a bath without me?" I say.

"They needed it, baby. Besides, I didn't want to disturb you."

"When it comes to the babies, all of them wake me up."

"I know for next time." I pouted at him, causing him to wrap around me and pull me close.

"Come help me put the babies to bed, and then I can make you dinner." I nodded, causing him to get up. I whined, and he smiled, picking me up.

"I love my kitten."