Ch. 11

Sorry for any mistakes.

Larry's POV:

I laid beside my kitten as he slept. I couldn't go to sleep. It was getting late and I knew I shouldn't but I called Jasper.
"Hello?" His groggy voice made me realize he was probably asleep.
"I'm sorry. I didn't think you'd be asleep.
"It's fine. What's up?"
"Nothin. Just wondering about the boys."
"Ah. They're ok. We had a fun time and they went to bed without a problem. They wanted in their own room so I put them there."
"That's good. We won't be heading home till around noon. I made a breakfast reservation so..."
"That's fine. Is that it?"
"Yea. I'm sorry. I'll let you go back to sleep."
"Thanks. You get some sleep too, ok?"
"I'll try." I hang up and felt a hand journey across my stomach.
"You're worried about the boys." He coos. I roll over to see Lau smiling at me.
"Yes. I miss them. It was weird not being interrupted. Twice." I smiled. He blushed and smiled.
"I wouldn't mind doing it again." He says kissing my shoulder.
"No baby. You need sleep. I can see it in your eyes. Let's go to bed now." He snuggled up and fell asleep. I watched him sleep and it made me relax so I also fell asleep. When I awoke he was sitting up watching me sleep.
"Good morning." He smiles.
"Someone's in a good mood." I say sitting up. He leaned up and kissed my cheek.
"Last night was great. It was just what I needed."
"I'm so happy. I can even see your glow is back." He smiled and cuddled with the blanket.
"So I heard you had breakfast plans?"
"Yes, I do." I smile.
"Is there a limit on the food because I am starving." He says getting up. I laugh as he starts to get dressed.
"No there isn't but you can't go all junk food on me. The babies need healthy things too."
"I know." He says putting on what can only be described as leggings and an overly large shirt.
"You look fucking adorable in anything you wear." I smile. He fiddles with his shirt and smiles.
"Thank you." I walk up to him and give him a kiss. He blushes.
"You gonna get dressed?" He asks shyly.
"Yea." I got dressed shortly after he walked out. After I walk out an of he's sitting in one of the chairs, rubbing his stomach.
"Kitten?"
"Are we good parents?" I smile and walk over.
"Why?"
"I feel like we've not done a good job. I mean...Scotty could've been taken and I couldn't have done anything. They could've raped him. I thought he was." He says as tears ran down his face.
"I want to be a good dad but...I don't know how. I feel like I've failed." I have him stand up and I hug him tightly.
"You are an amazing father. The boys love you to pieces. Don't hate on yourself. Look the boys will be so excited when we come home. Think about that." He nodded.
"Let's go eat ok?"
"Ok." I took him to a very nice breakfast buffet. I knew he'd be hungry and not want only one specific thing. He was so happy and ate so much. I ended up having to stop him before he got sick.
"I know you're eating for four but getting sick won't help."
"I know." He smiled.
"I just want to make sure my babies are fed." He smiled. I laughed a little and then paid. We left and headed home.

Lau's POV:

I had the biggest smile on my face. I rubbed my stomach and hummed.
"I wanna read to them at night." I say. It's been a thought in my head but now that I know I won't be pregnant for long I wanna get started on some things.
"I want them to recognize our voices and to be smart." He grabbed my hand with a large smile.
"We could definitely do that." Soon we pulled up to the house and I sighed.
"What's the matter?" I felt my face flush a little.
"As much as I love being home. I miss the quiet times. That and I could really use one more round." I saw a smirk on his face before he pulled out of the driveway and down to this little cutaway to the dead-end part of our road. Nobody comes down here so I turn to Larry with a confused look.
"You said you could go another round. So could I. Besides we told them we would be there by noon so we have...thirty minutes." He chuckled. He pushed his seat back and patted his lap.
"Come on baby. One more time." I smiled and climbed over. He pulled my leggings down to my knees and his pants down as well. He spits in his hand so he could wet me and his already hard dick. Soon enough I felt him push in. My head instantly fell back. A moan slipped through as I gripped his shoulders tight. He might feel amazing but it still hurts. He slowly began to move and another moan escaped. His arms wrapped around my waist as I laid my head against his shoulder.
"Fuck Larry." I moaned. He chuckled.
"Want me to make you cum fast?" I nodded. He scooted down a little, gripped my waist, and thrust up as fast as possible. In the process, he found my prostate and I screamed. I reached back and gripped his knees, letting out long moans. He took advantage and kissed my chest and licked at my nipples.
"Oh god. Larry." I whimper. He smirks and bites at my nipples. I began to leak which then he decided to wrap his hand tightly around me and stroke.
"Uh, shit shit shit." I moan. I let my head fall back and allowed him to just bring me to my peak. He growled and thrust harder.
"Cum for me baby. Be a good boy." I bit my lip and I came in his hands. I would thrust myself into his hand and then back down onto his dick. Soon that spot inside got sensitive and I was tired.
"Daddy hurry." I whimpered. He smiled and pulled me down to a gentle kiss before I felt him empty inside me.
"Feel better?" I smiled and kissed him again.
"So much, but now we're dirty." He smiled. We got out and he helped me get wiped down and changed. We placed our dirty clothes in a bag and We went back to the house. We got out, walked in and the house was a wreck. Paint everywhere, markers on the walls and doors. There was food mashed into the living room carpet. I was pissed.
"Jasper?" I called. No answer.
"Lau they're not here." He says coming from the bedroom. Suddenly I heard the garage door open and we both walked out. In the car were both my boys, mami, and Nie. No Jasper. I felt angry. I look over at Larry and he's gone. This is gonna be hell.