ch.3

Sorry for any mistakes!

Lau's POV:

I woke up in the middle of the night to a very warm spot between my legs and a crying baby. I sit up and Scott is bawling.

"Baby what's wrong?"

"I sowwy. I sowwy." Larry was still asleep so I woke him up to help.

"Larry. Larry baby wake up." He stirs before sitting up.

"What baby?"

"Scott wet the bed."

"We forgot to change him before we went to bed." Larry groaned.

"I'll change the bed. You wash him up ok?" Larry said getting up. I nodded before grabbing Scott, a sleeper, and a new diaper.

"I sowwy Dada. No be mad." He cries.

"No ones mad baby. It was mine and daddy's fault. Calm down my little munchkin." I say hugging him closer. Even though it was two in the morning I decided we'd both take a bath since I'm also covered in pee. After about five minutes of relaxing in the tub with my tiny baby on my stomach, Larry bursts in looking mad.

"What's wrong babe?" I say rubbing Scotts back.

"We never opened the fucking mattress cover. So it soaked into the fucking bed." He growls. Scott started crying.

"No hate me daddy. I sowwy. Pease no weave me." I could see the sadness and worry form on Larry's face.

"Scotty baby daddy's not mad at you. He's mad at himself. Please calm down. I hate seeing you cry. This only means we'll have to sleep in the guest bedroom until I buy a new mattress. Don't blame yourself ok?"

"O-otay daddy." Soon I noticed Scott was falling asleep so with Larry's help we got cleaned up and situated in the guest room. I held Scott as Larry grabbed some of our things and remembered I bought Scott a new binky. I walked into his room and his grip tightened.

"Relax baby boy. You're digging into my skin."

"No weave me here." He whimpers.

"In your crib?" I say confused.

"Mmhmm. Wan be wif you. I sowwy." He whimpers again.

"Honey Dada's just grabbing something. You're still sleeping with us." He relaxed after I said that so I grabbed his new binky and gave it to him. He seemed to like it so we went into the guest room after Larry finished and we all laid together. Scott grabbed both of our hands and fell asleep as me and Larry scooted as close together as possible before falling asleep as well. The next morning I woke up on my stomach with Scott curled up on my lower back. I turn my head to see Larry laying there watching us sleep.

"Morning kitten."

"Morning daddy." He laughed before getting off the bed and over to my side. He picks up Scott so I can get up. The poor baby was still asleep but diaper soaked. I took him as Larry went to start breakfast. While in mid change Scott woke up and whimpered.

"What's the matter pumpkin?"

"Am I eating bwefas?"

"Of course." I smile. I get him in a cute little outfit and head toward the kitchen. Scott clung to me making me a little sad.

"You wanna help daddy cook?" I ask getting a teeny nod.

"Oh daadddyy!" I sing getting a laugh.

"Yes my crazy kittens?"

"Someone wants to help make breakfast." I say kissing Larry.

"Are you gonna be daddy's little helper?" Larry asked.