ch. 20

Sorry for any mistakes!!

Laus POV:

Larry held my chin tightly and I whimpered.

"I'm sorry. I was just upset."

"I don't care how upset you are, that could've gone bad quickly. We're not out in the clubs making a point anymore. We have a family." I nodded and tried to look away.

"No. You were bad."

"B-but daddy-"

"Non. Tu n'étais pas bien aujourd'hui." I pouted up at him.

"Come." He says before sitting on the couch.

"Daddy no."

"Now." I slowly walk over and he pulls me over his lap.

"Daddy no, please." I plead one more time.

"Non." His hand comes down hard.

"Ow daddy!" I gasp.

"Quiet!" He growls before he gives me ten swats standing me up.

"Ouch." I pout with the hint of tears in my eyes. I bite my lip as he gently wipes my eyes.

"Hush." He puts me in the corner and I whimper.

"Stand here for ten minutes and then daddy will come get you ok?" I nodded and whined. I already know I can't rub my sore ass from his spanking. It always hurts. I had a few tears run down my face and I wiped them away before feeling a tiny hand on my leg.

"Papa." I turned and saw Aiden standing beside me.

"Y-yes baby?"

"Why you in time out? Did daddy put you here?"

"It doesn't matter baby. Why you up?"

"I heard a noise and got scared." I blushed when I realized the noise was probably me being spanked.

"I'm sorry baby. Let's go find daddy and finish the nap." He nodded, so I lifted him up and carried him til I found Larry in the laundry room. I took a deep breath before speaking knowing I'm not allowed out of the corner without daddy's permission.

"Daddy?" I asked timidly.

"Why are you out of the corner? Do I need to spank you again?"

"Daddy spanked papa?" Larry suddenly turned around. I was feeling a tad embarrassed.

"No baby. It's a joke. Why you up?"

"Heard a noise. It scared me daddy." Me and Larry made eye contact before he looked back at Aiden.

"I'm sorry let's lay back down." Larry took Aiden and hugged him tight.

"You wanna sleep with us or with scotty?"

"With you and papa." Larry nodded and kissed his forehead.

"Go lay down we'll be there soon." He ran off and I stared at the floor.

"I'm sorry daddy."

"No. Don't be sorry. The babies come first even if you deserve to be in timeout."

"I said sorry daddy, and you spanked me can't that be enough?"

"You need another spanking?" He asked. I bit my lip.

"Maybe kitten didn't learn the first time?" I say looking up at him. He smirked and grabbed my wrist. We went into the bathroom and he bent me over the counter. He grabbed my hair and smacked my ass hard. I gasped and bit my lip.