ch. 10

Sorry for any mistakes!

Lau's POV:

It felt crazy. Riding naked in a car with a hard dick, but I was loving it. I moaned and whimpered the closer I got to climax but when I would Blaze would swat my hands away and I'd be left twitching and swollen. I bit my lip as hard as possible to try not to cum. It took me at least three times to realize he was edging me. I hated it. Sadly now I have an egg shaped vibrator inside me sitting perfectly on my prostate and I'm trying not to look insane at a red light. I can barely sit still and Blaze is just watching me with a smile. I whimpered and grabbed his hand.
"Oh god." I whined. I started breathing heavy as I felt a warmth travel to my groin.
"I'm gonna cum. Please let me. I've been so good." I pout as the vibrations run through me. I lay my head back and close my eyes as he rubs my hand.
"Five more minutes baby. Hold it for five more minutes." I moaned loudly and gripped the door handle. I had to hold it. For sake of everything. He drove for about five minutes before pulling up to a what looked like a club.
"Um...B-blaze?"
"You remember when you looked up that bed?"
"Y-yes."
"Well I looked up something shortly after and I feel you'll like it. If you don't we'll leave immediately." I nodded.
"B-but I'm naked."
"Give me a minute." I moaned as I adjusted in the seat. He got out and came around with a box in his hand. I recognized it as my hidden box. It held my collars and some bdsm related items that I never got to try out. He opened the door and told me to face the driver side. I got on my knees with my ass in his face as he had me push out the vibrator. I was so embarrassed but so turned on. He made me slip on a pair of black underwear and some bracelets that said owned. I looked up at him confused.
"This place is tricky. Even if you have a collar on you could get taken so I bought some chain linked bracelets so no one will try and take you." I nodded a little scared now. He gentle slips on my collar that says Daddy's on it before attaching the chains to my collar. The chains were loose so I had free range of my arms. He clipped on a leash to his pants and to my left bracelet. It circles around him like a belt and gave me five feet of wander space. I don't think I'll be leaving his side though. He gave me some black knee high socks and then some pink knee high boots.

 He gave me some black knee high socks and then some pink knee high boots

"Blaze?"
"What? I gotta have some fun." He smirked. I smiled and let him put them on me.
"You scared?" He asked after tying up my shoes.
"Kinda. I've never been this public with myself. I feel crazy."
"Trust me kitten. There are some far stranger people in here than you." I looked up into his eyes.
"You think I'm strange?" His face looked like he'd seen a ghost.
"No. That's not what I meant. I meant however you see yourself there are some people in here that will change your mind." I nodded.
"Ok." He gave me a kiss and stood me up.
"Now since you're pregnant I definitely wanna run something by you."
"Ok?"
"The have colored bands for different things. Yellow for complete off limits, baby blue for only with permission, and then lime green for just make sure I get it back." I was shocked. People give away their partner to strangers?
"Ok? What does this have to do with me?"
"What do you want to be? Do you want only me to touch you in front of everybody or would you mind only certain people you'd like to touch you?"
"You mean I'd get to have a choice on who touches me?"
"Yes. It can either be just me and anyone who looks can or if you see someone you like they can touch with your permission." I was stumped. Either way I'm gonna get touched and people are gonna watch.
"I guess...as long as I have the say so we can go blue." He smiled and picked me up. My legs wrapped around his waist as he kissed me hard.
"I love you. Don't think this means I don't. If at any point this get too uncomfortable say a safe word. Give me a word so when you say it I'll know to stop anything." I thought for a minute.
"Yellow."
"Yellow?"
"Well it's there color for off limits and it'll be what you wear because no one is gonna touch you." I growled. I smirked.
"Fine." He set me down and we walked up to the door. There was a neko girl around twenty two standing at the door.
"I.D. please?" We handed her our IDs and she smiled at us.
"What is your color preference for the night?" Blaze told her and off we were inside. As soon as we walked in I was nervous. There were naked people and fully clothes people. Nekos on leashes crawling, walking, or bent over being fucked into oblivion. One was a boy who looked to me having the time of his life being fisted by some freak. I was hard to my surprise but I hid behind Blaze.
"Don't worry kitten. I won't let them hurt you." I whimpered into his shoulder. He walked over to the bar and sat down on a stool and brought me between his legs.
"Can I sit?"
"Only in my lap. You're not allowed in chairs."
"Oh." I say looking down.
"Don't you wanna sit in daddy's lap?" I nodded and he placed me straddling his lap.
"Drinks?" The bartender asked us.
"Lau?"
"No thanks." He ordered himself three shots of something. He did two and wanted me to do the third.
"Blaze I can't drink." I say as he gave a me a confused look.
"I'm pregnant. Remember."
"Oh yea! I'm sorry." I smiled but not for long. I felt hands travel up my side that weren't his. I turned to see Tony. I squeaked before jumping down to give him a hug.
"Weird to see you here." He says breaking the hug.
"Yea. Blaze brought me."
"Blaze?"
"Oh it's Larry's other personality. He loves me and is the rough guy I need sometimes." Tony smirked at me as I made Blaze wrap his arms around me. He kisses my neck and smiles.
"The rough guy huh?"
"Yes. Where's Sam?"
"Hes coming. James owns this place."
"Oh. I thought you guys weren't on good terms."
"He made up for it. He paid off our house and even paid for a pool."
"That's awesome."
"Laurent? Larry?" Sam says walking over.
"Yes. This is Blaze." Blaze smiled and shook Sams hand.
"Is this a joke?" He chuckled.
"No. Larry has two personalities." Sam nodded in understanding. We talked for a bit before Sam pointed at my wrists.
"Be careful with that." He says pointing to my wrist band.
"Why?"
"Some of the guys here only look for yellow. If they see any other color they'll take advantage." I nodded and Blaze tightened his arms.
"Let them try." He growled. I smiled and gave him a kiss. We wandered around as Sam and Tony left to tell James they had arrived. We walked and talked to many people when suddenly Sam got on this stage in the back.
"Hey everyone. I'd like to thank you for coming. As some of you know tonight is open stage so come see Danny. She'll put you in a list and let's see how you work." Everyone cheered, I grabbed Blazes hand.
"What does he mean?"
"Just watch." He took me to a balcony and we looked down over the stage. I watched as a guy walked up with two girls. I wrapped my arms around his waist as Blaze rubbed my back.
"You ok?"
"Yea." I looked seeing we're the only people up here. I turn and wrap Blazes hands around my waist. He pulled me against him and kissed my neck. I watched as these girls were stripped and made to do some weird things. I then felt a tap on my shoulder.
"Hi. I noticed you had a blue band and I was wondering if I could um...be the exception?" I smiled. The guy was cute, at least six two and well I wanted to try it. I looked at blaze who nodded.
"Sure." The man smiled and took my hand placing a kiss to it.
"My name's Aaron. How would I be of use to you?"
"You can suck him off." Blaze said.
"I take it you're his owner?" Blaze nodded. I felt a little hurt that he made me seem like property but in this place it might keep me safe. The man got to his knees and looked at blaze.
"When you're ready." He smiled. Blaze took me from my underwear and stroked me. I moaned loudly catching some attention from the people below.
"Looks like we got some action up top." Same says. Once I was hard he motioned the guy forward. Blaze leaned against the wall behind us and pulled me to lay against him. Aaron wrapped his lips around my and my knees gave out. His mouth was so warm. I but my lip and watched him take me with no problem.
"Oh god." I moaned. I heard blaze chuckle before his fingers ran up my stomach. The man was a pro. He sucked and licked. I whimpered and I could feel blaze get hard.
"Fuck his mouth." He says making Aaron look up. I grabbed his hair and pumped my hips into his face. He opened his jaw and took me down his throat with no problems. Blaze watched as I moaned and whimpered. I don't usually get a blow job so having one from a stranger was even more exciting.
"Oh fuck." Blaze leaned over my shoulder.
"Cum in his mouth." I bite my lip and look down. Aaron looked ready. I closed my eyes and pumped harder. Blaze started to rub my tail and that set me off. I came in a strangers mouth. My eyes rolled back and I screamed. He swallowed and pulled off. Blaze tucked me back in and held me close.
"Thank you for allowing me to do that." I smiled as blaze waved him off. When we went to the railing on the balcony I noticed the girls were still on the stage. They were being fucked by some random people. I became neutral. What just happened pushed out of my head. Watching was strange and not something I liked. Blaze apparently liked it a lot. I heard him groan and I looked at him. He was biting his lip and staring hard at the stage. I felt a little offended. I watched the guy let more people come up and do as they pleased with these girls. I cringed as people cheered.
"Blaze I wanna go." I say turning around. He completely ignored me.
"Blaze?"
"Yea?" He says not taking his eyes off the stage.
"I want to leave."
"Nah man stay a little longer. I wanna watch." Man? I huffed. I pushed him back which earned an evil look.
"What the hell Lau?"
"What the hell? I want to leave but apparently you'd rather go home with one of them." He groaned but looked back at them.
"I do not."
"Then why were you staring so hard and ignoring me?"
"I'm sorry." He says shrugging.
"Yellow."
"Yellow?" He says with a worried gaze.
"Take me home." His eyes widened.
"What? No. We're suppose to have an evening out."
"No. I'm done. You obviously want to look at naked girls then do anything with me on the secluded balcony. I want to go home." I saw him sigh before I saw Larry.
"He didn't mean to." He says walking up to me.
"Oh you're on his side too?" I fumed.
"He's not...sexually aware." He says taking my hands.
"What do you mean?"
"I mean his first time was with you. It may be my body but me and him are two different people. He hasn't figured out what he likes yet."
"He should like me." I say looking down.
"He does baby." He says placing two fingers under my chin to look at him.
"He's just still in his exploratory stage. He doesn't get out much remember."
"Yea. But he was staring hard. It hurt."
"I know baby. Here, let me get you out of here, and dressed and maybe he can make it up to you?" He smiled.
"And then maybe...I can come in and have you all to myself?" I smiled and pulled him in.
"Definitely." He gave me a kiss and led me out toward the door.
"So did you know about all this?" He smirked.
"I did but I was to scared to bring you. I knew he would make you feel safer in here than I would so we discussed it and he brought you." I nodded. We walked out and he grabbed me some clothes. I got dressed as he held up a blanket and when it dropped it was an apologetic Blaze.
"I'm sorry." He says falling to his knees and hugging my waist.
"I didn't mean to upset you." I smiled and ran my hands through his hair.
"I know. Larry told me, but you could at least not act like a horny teenager and remember there's a very pregnant me." He looked up and nodded.
"Can I take you out to dinner?" I smiled.
"Yes." He stood up and kissed me hard.
"I love you. You know that right?"
"Yea. But you're terrible at showing it."
"I know. I'll get better. Especially with these little beans coming." He says rubbing my stomach. I smiled fondly and grabbed his hands.
"Let's go ok?" He nodded. We got in the car and he took me to a simple little diner. We stayed and ate for a good hour before he took me to this giant hotel. We walked in and he paid for the honeymoon suite. I blushed as the guy behind the counter smiled at me. I squeezed Blazes hand as we walked toward the elevator.
"So...what are we doing inside the room?" I say bouncing on my toes.
"Depends on what you're in the mood for. Jasper says you're looking colorless so whatever will bring that beautiful glow back." He smiles. I pull him into a kiss and his hands travel down my back.
"I really do love you." He says moving to my neck. His hands travel up under the back of my shirt as his fingers dig beautifully into my skin. I moan when he finds the sensitive spot on my neck. His hands push back down and into the back of my sweats. I laid my head on his chest as I felt myself harden. I whimpered when he slowly slid his finger across my hole. I was so incredibly sensitive but I wanted it right now. I needed it.
"Come on blaze. Don't be gentle with me right now."
"But you're pregnant." He says.
"So don't throw me against a wall or nothing but fuck me til I can only remember your name." I saw a devious smirk and then remembered who I was talking to. Once in the room he lifted me up and laid me on the bed.
"Roll over." I rolled onto my stomach confused as to why I wasn't undressed. I didn't say anything because I was slightly afraid I'd anger him. I felt him crawl up and straddle the back of my thighs.
"Blaze?"
"Sshh kitten. Daddy's gonna take care of you." I whimpered and laid on my arms. I felt my bottoms get tugged down so my ass was exposed. I moaned loudly though when I felt his slick thumb circle me. He pushed his thumb in and I jumped. It stung kinda bad but I didn't want to say anything.
"Fuck you're so tight." Blaze growled. I whimpered as he moved his thumb around. He pulled it out before I felt two of his fingers push in and curl directly into my prostate. I gasped as he continuously worked that spot. I let out low moans as he chuckled above me.
"Should I stretch you?" I didn't know if I wanted to be stretched. I wanted something rough so Larry can come in and love me like he does.
"No." He groaned and leaned forward and bit my ear. About that time I felt the sting from his slick cock push into me. I hissed and grabbed the sheets. I felt so deliciously good but it hurt so bad.
"Does it hurt?"
"Yesss." I hiss and moan.
"Should I stop?"
"No. Don't stop. Ugh this feels good." I heard him laugh before he pushed further in. I whimpered in pain. I tightened which made him stop. He rubbed my back and placed soft kisses to my ears as his hand stroked my tail. I felt myself relax and him slip in a little more. I cringed as I felt him sink fully in.
"Holy fuck you're tight." I whimpered again and this time he leaned forward to kiss my cheek.
"I'm sorry baby. I know it hurts. Just relax ok? It'll hurt so much less once you relax." I nodded and grabbed one of his arms to pull under me. He got the hint and laid down without putting his whole weight on me so he could kiss me and help me relax better. As soon as I started to relax I felt that pleasure I've been missing. The pure girth and length of his dick had me moan loudly into the pillow below me. He slowly pulled out before pushing back in and I fisted the sheets. It hurt but it was a good pain. He was gentle to my surprise. I expected him to take full advantage when I slowly loosened up but he didn't. He kept a steady pace to allow me to properly stretch. He pulled almost all the way out and would spit before pushing back in. I moaned as he would occasionally graze my sweet spot but he also found spots I didn't know we're sensitive.
"Mmm this feels good." I say tightening my hold on my pillow.
"You feel delectable kitten. Taking me without being stretched. I was worried but damn." He groaned. I whimpered as he pushed fully in again. He pulled all the way out and pulled my hips up. I felt him lean down and lick me. I whimpered as he licked my sensitive hole. He pressed kisses to me and then spit.
"I don't wanna hurt you." He says before I feel his slick cockhead push back in. I gripped my pillow and moaned out as his hips moved quickly.
"You won't." I moan as his hips came in contact with mine with every thrust. I felt like I was in heaven and also very close to cumming. The need I had was more than filled by him being this slightest bit rough but for some reason the closer I got to climax the more it wasn't enough. He wasn't going fast enough or hard enough. I couldn't tell him either my moans were the only sounds I could make. He soon began to pick up speed and I mewled. It was a start to what I needed.
"F-fuck!" I finally got out. I bit my pillow as he gripped my hands behind my back. He soon began his rough thrusts making me squeal.
"Fuck you sound sexy." He says kissing my neck. He pulls his knees between mine and sits me up. I gasp at his new depth and he chuckled in my ear. The restraint from my pants around my knees strangely added to my pleasure.
"You're so beautiful." He groans and attacks my neck in kisses and bites. I laid my head on his shoulder as I placed my hands on his thighs and began to bounce. My tail rubbed up and down his arms as his fingers grazed my sides. One hand found my hair and turned my head so he could kiss me.
"God I love you." He moans.
"I love you too." I whimper.
"Uh blaze I'm gunna cum." He grabbed my hips and pulled me down hard until I came. I shot all over the headboard as he filled me generously. I felt exhausted. He gently pulled out and laid me down. He leaned down to kiss me and when we broke I had Larry.
"Hey baby."
"Hey."
"You look so tired." He says petting my ears.
"Let's take a bath. I'll get my turn in the morning." He lifted me up and took me to the bathroom. After a nice warm bath, we got dressed and he cuddled me close.
"You feel ok?"
"So much better." I smile. He chuckles and kisses me gently.
"I can't wait to have my turn." He smiles.
"Why do you have to wait?"
"Because I want your body to rest. It needs it."
"No it doesn't. Come on. Give your kitten what he needs." I say rubbing a hand down his stomach.
"Are you sure? I don't want to hurt you.  Besides we just got cleaned up."
"So. We can shower again. Come on. I need you daddy." He groaned.
"Daddy needs you too." He says biting my ear. I shivered as his fingers slowly grazed my thigh. He cupped me through my shorts. I moaned before he brought his lips to mine. He groped me and slowly went down to my neck.
"You sure I won't hurt you?" He asks finding my collar bone.
"Oh I'm sure." I say with a smile. I slowly thrust into his hand.
"Please daddy. Your kitten needs you. Make me feel special."
"Ok." He says before kissing me. He slowly removes my pants and kisses down to my thighs.
"I'm gonna make you feel so good." Needles too say for the next two hours I was taken care of. Now we're laying here. New sheets we found in the closet and freshly showered. He has the tv on watching a soccer game and I'm half asleep on his chest.
"Larry?"
"Hmm?"
"You...you ever think about getting married?"
"Sometimes, but we won't be able to. There's a strict law against it. You know that."
"Well yea but only in this state."
"You wanna move to a new state?"
"It'll be good for us. Find one with more nekos for the boys. Somewhere more accepting of everyone and everything. There has to be somewhere we can go."
"I told you I've been looking. I promise I'll find somewhere for us." I nodded. He shut off the tv and held me closer. He kissed me gently and ran his hand down my back.
"We have to go back in the morning. You know that right? So no more trying to seduce me. We can do this once a month until we can move and get settled somewhere else."
"Ok. With our Les Twins stuff gone where are you gonna go to work?"
"Here actually. This hotel is hiring front desk people. It's definitely a drop down but they pay nice so we will manage. I'm so glad we didn't buy that house mami wanted us to. Our simple one will help greatly bill wise." He smiled.
"True. I'm happy you found a place. When do you start?"
"Next week. I didn't want to tell you until everything was finalized."
"It's no problem. Just now we have to tell the boys."
"I know. Til then sleep my kitten." I smiled and dosed off. I felt him shift to hold me closer before I fell into a deep sleep.

Update yay! Hope you all enjoy.
Vote
Comment
Love you!