ch.6

Sorry for any mistakes!

Larry's POV:

Later that night we all laid on one of our pull out couches and watched a movie with the boys before bed. I could tell Lau was dredding going to bed by himself. I held him tight as Aiden and Scott laid at the foot of the bed. Lau suddenly shivered and I looked down to see he'd fallen asleep. With a smile I told the boys I was gonna put him to bed then they were next. I carried Lau to his bed when he suddenly gripped my shirt.

"No weave me." He whimpered. I looked down and he barely had his eyes open.

"I'm just laying you in bed baby."

"No. Sweep wif daddy." He whimpered.

"Baby we talked about this." I say laying him down. He started bawling and I knew I couldn't leave him like this.

"How about if daddy goes and puts the babies to bed and then lay with you? Hmm?"

"O-otay. But you come back right?"

"Yes baby. Daddy will come back." He nodded so I went and got the other two dressed and in bed. They cuddled together as I covered them up. I turned on the night lights and pulled the door too leaving a crack so we could get in easier before slipping to Lau. He was whining and wiggling when I walked in. I quickly laid next to him and pulled him close feeling his tremors subside.

"Ssshh kitten. Daddy's here. You're ok." I whisper as I cover us up. I flip on the baby monitor and hold him tightly as I drift off to sleep. We both woke up to crying so we got up to check on the boys. Lau a little more quickly than me. We opened the door to both boys on opposite side of the bed bawling.

"Babies what's wrong?" Lau says getting Scott. I picked up Aiden who had a gash on his left cheek.

"Honey what happened?"

"He scratcheded me." Aiden whimpered.

"I sayed sowwy." Scott cried. Lau pouted at me and I knew what that look meant.

"You boys wanna sleep with us?" They both nodded so we took them to our room and I took Aiden to them bathroom.

"Let me clean your face okay?"

"C-can Lau do it?" He asked looking down.

"Sure honey. Let me get him."

"Thank you." He whispered. I go to get Lau and see him fighting with Scott.

"Lau?"

"He's got an attitude right now? He just scratched down my arm." Lau says angrily.

"How about you go take care of Aiden since he asked for you and I'll deal with Scott ok?" He nodded with a huff. I gently gripped his arm causing hum to look up.

"Hey, it'll be ok. He's probably just in one of his moods." Lau nodded again before going to care for Aiden. I walk up to Scott who's placed himself in a corner.

"Baby?"

"No I bad." He cries.

"Baby boy come here." He slowly turns to me and his little eyes are so puffy.

"Baby." I coo as I pick him up. I lay down on the bed with him and cuddle him to my chest.

"I sowwy daddy. I no mean be bad. No hate me."

"Calm down baby." I got a Kleenex and wiped his nose.

"Tell daddy what happened."

"I dreaming and scwatcheded Aiden, and den he cwy and it scare me so a waked up and and he was scared of me." Scott whimpered.