ch.1

Sorry for any mistakes.

Lau's POV:

My heart hurts. I feel like my family has been ripped apart. My own mother said she hated me. After everything she's done, she hates me? When we woke from our nap Ari came over and once she heard here came Jasper and Lance. Larry and Jasper made amends when Jas saw Scot. He was beyond thrilled we had him and the little thing or things inside me. I remembered I am part cat and therefore may have more than one baby in me. Anyway I watched as Scot played with Jasper and smiled.

"Hey Lau. Can I speak with you?" Lance said reaching for me. I allowed him to pick me up and we walked to the guest bedroom.

"I know you're happy but I wanna talk about mami."

"O-ok." I say. I feel him pet my head and all my emotion came back. I was bawling into his shoulder as he rubbed my back.

"I know. I know. Now listen. You have us. Yes what mami did was rude and unforgivable but the rest of us love you. I know Arielle, Jasper or even Nie would never hurt you like that."

"You really mean it. You...you love me?"

"I really do Lau. You're the greatest brother a guy could hope for. I could never do something as cruel as mami." I hugged him tightly feeling him hug me back.

"Thank you."

"Always." We hugged a little longer and I cuddled into my older brother.

"I love my baby brothers." He says and I sit up seeing Larry beside us.

"Hey Kitten. You feeling better?"

"Yea." I say leaning back on Lance.

"Lets go back to the living room. I want to see my new nephew." Lance says handing me to Larry. Lance walked off and Larry hugged me tightly.

"Ugh I can't wait til you get bigger." He laughs.

"You just want me fat." I pouted.

"No I want to see you with pregnant belly."

"Yea...fat." I say still pouting. We laughed until I heard crying. I jumped from Larry's lap and ran into the living room. Scot was holding his head sitting by the coffee table.

"Oh baby." I say scooping him off the floor. I held him against me kissing his head and rocking him. Larry came in and walked over, one hand on my back the other on Scots back.

"Sshhh Scotty. Dadas got you. You're ok. My little baby." I coo as he begins to quiet down.

"Hurt." He whines holding his head.

"I know baby. I know." I kissed his head, as did Larry before we sat down.

"You know, I thought I'd never see the day when you become as mature as you are now." Jasper said. I blush and Larry laughs.

"Thanks?"

"Well I know you two. Y'all are crazy and this...this has got to be the calmest I've ever seen you." I smiled before turning my attention back to my clumsy baby.

"I guess you're right. I'm usually doing something stupid. I just can't believe how lucky I am to even have him. He's a little angel." I say kissing his teeny nose.

"So how far along are you?" Ari asked.

"Um I'm not really sure but I'd say probably a month to a few weeks." She nods.

"Well I just can't wait to see him."

"Or her...or both...or multiple." I say shyly.

"What?" Larry says.