♡ℒ𝒪𝒱ℰ 𝓪𝓽 𝓯𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓼𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽♡

W.O.L.F the best spy team in Japan was called in by the Japanese government as they were about to get their next mission.

"W.O.L.F We have gathered you here today to investigate the smug deals between Japan and South Korea. We've got intel that Byun group is behind everything even though we don't have enough evidence to prove it," said the President

"We have already made the adjustments for you to leave for South Korea this afternoon. We only need you to convince the CEO to hire you so that you can investigate further and find proof" explained the Minister

"Are you sure you can do it? I mean you all are very young and this mission is quite dangerous" asked Giri the trainer of the spy team somewhat worried.

"Of course Sir we are W.O.L.F we stand for Win Or Lose Fight. There's no mission we can't handle" exclaimed Agent N the leader of W.O.L.F ready for their new mission.

W.O.L.F packed their bags and went straight to the Tokyo airport. Their flight left at about 6:30 p.m. and reached the Seoul airport at about 9:06 p.m. They checked into a hotel and decided to plan their next move in the morning as they were tired from their long flight ( it was just a 2 hour and 36 minute flight lol )

─── THE NEXT MORNING ───

The next morning they got a notification from the Japanese government that the interview for new interns will be held today starting from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. It was already 8:00 a.m. so the team quickly got ready and went straight to the Byun group building not even having their breakfast making the two youngest Agent T and Agent M a bit grumpy.

There was a big crowd outside the building to everyone's shock. They were a bit scared because there was only a one in a billion chance that the CEO would hire them. Not wasting any time they went to the 9th floor of the building where the interview was happening.

There was a person at the main desk taking people's names, giving them name tags and a number to be interviewed.

All the agents went up to the desk and gave their names. Agent K was last and he was staring at the worker at the desk with doe eyes as if he had seen the most beautiful person in the entire universe. The worker was a bit uncomfortable with the stare and quickly broke the silence by asking him his name. Agent K was startled by the question and spat out his name saying "Wathashiwa K desu". The others face-palmed themselves seeing the eldest of their group responding to the Korean question in Japanese and matter a fact he said his agent name.

K quickly realized what he had said and immediately apologized.

The worker relieved K's worry by explaining to him that he was Japanese and understood what K had said. K then thanked the kind worker by reading his name tag "Ahhhh.....Thank you....umhhh.....F-U-M-A...Fuma".

"Tondemonai desu"(Don't mention it) responded Fuma with a lovely, bright smile on his face.

For some reason it made K's heart skip a beat. The others quickly came up to the desk smiled sweetly at Fuma and dragged K to the reception to sit down till they were called in for the interview. Just then a short boy appeared from the so-called interview room and announced that the interview would start soon as it was already 9.00 a.m. After hearing that the agents all looked at their numbers and almost fell out of their seats seeing they all got numbers over 50. Seeing the opportunity the maknaes of the group pleaded for their leader to take them to the café near the Byun group building Nicholas who couldn't say 'no' to the maknaes finally gave in and took them to the nearby café.

─── AT THE CAFÉ ───

K was still gaga over the new person he had met aka Fuma

K was still gaga over the new person he had met aka Fuma. You can say it was love at first sight.

"K-kun you know we don't have an actual way to have a normal love life so please don't let your feelings take the best of you okay?" asked Jo a bit worried about what had happened at the main desk.

"I know but it's just that I'm 28 already and to be honest I've had enough of this double life that we're living. I wanna experience new things like...love" replied K whispering the last part.

"To be honest I don't like it either, If we weren't orphans we wouldn't have even been taken into this spy thing and if so we would have even had a chance to experience a normal school life as well," said Maki joining in on the debate.

"There's no use in us arguing like this. Our fate is sealed in us being the greatest spy team in Japan okay?" said Taki trying to console everyone.

While the others were having a full-blown discussion Nicholas aka the leader was at the counter ordering food. In front of him was a brunette man wearing a white turtle neck, a beige coat with matching brown pants. (You could say the typical K-drama male lead look...anyways) The man ordered his drink and reached into his back pocket and sighed. Apparently, he had forgotten it. The barista started to scold the man saying that his order was already made and that they now had to waste it because of him. Just then Nicholas stepped in and offered to pay for the unknown person as well. The man bowed three times making Nicholas chuckle and gesture an 'It's ok'. Nicholas ordered the food list given to him by his team and went back to their table.

Taki being the first to see Nicholas carrying the tray full of food excitedly started tapping everyone's shoulders to alert them that the food had arrived. Everyone forgot about their little argument and started stuffing their faces with food.

Hi!!!!! I'm so excited to share my first story with you! While it may not be perfect, I'm confident in my writing and look forward to any feedback you may have. Stay tuned for the next chapter! ♡

 Stay tuned for the next chapter! ♡