❤ 𝔹𝕠𝕪𝕗𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕤? ❤

After the meeting concluded, W.O.L.F were heading to their frequented café for lunch. As they were walking through the hallway they witnessed EJ being followed by an expensively dressed woman, whom they had seen in the meeting earlier. Nicholas felt a wave of curiosity rush over him and instructed his members to continue without him as he was going to investigate. W.O.L.F obeyed their leader and Nicholas followed the suspicious duo.

EJ and the woman went to EJ's office and fortunately, they didn't lock the door making it easier for Nicholas to peek in through a little gap.

"Miss Song, please stop bothering me," EJ said with a cold, annoyed tone.

"Baby, don't call me Miss, I'm your fiancé babe" The woman spoke in a flirty tone and walked closer to EJ making an uncomfortable EJ pinned to his desk.

"I don't love you Rachel and I never will" EJ turned his face away from Rachel.

"I know, but you have no choice, unless you have a lover by 24, you're bound to be with me," Rachel said while tracing her fingers through EJ's coat and forcefully turning EJ's face towards hers. "Until you're owned by someone else, you're mine," Rachel said and tried to kiss EJ when Nicholas barged into the room. Rachel and EJ both looked at Nicholas stunned as he immediately came towards them and pushed away Rachel and stood in front of EJ as a barrier "Who the fuck are you!?" Rachel questioned fuming. Nicholas looked at EJ who looked, rather embarrassed and uncomfortable "I'm..."

"He's my lover"

EJ confidently said as he held Nicholas's hand, Nicholas's eyes became huge in shock, "Yeah right," Rachel scoffed, "It's obvious you're lying, I mean look at him, he seems to be just as shocked as I am-"

Just then EJ kissed Nicholas, earning a gasp from Rachel,

"Believe me now?" EJ questioned with a smirk while Rachel left the room with anger visible on her face.

EJ quickly went towards the door and locked it. "I'm really sorry you got caught up in this mess" EJ bowed a million times trying to apologize. "It's okay but mind explaining?" Nicholas asked with a curious expression.

"Well...Um...It's a long story, you should sit down" EJ said and both of them sat on the mini couch in the room.

"Okay so, Rachel is the daughter of my dad's best friend, Mr. Song, we used to be really close friends growing up, I used to love her like my own sister but now I can't stand her. When we were 18, we were told that if neither of us found a lover by 24, we both would be married to each other so we could join our families and companies, she loved the idea whereas I didn't, I wanna have the right to fall in love with the right person at the right time, even if it takes a million years. My mom used to always tell me to be patient and always trust my heart... This would never happen if my mom was here, she would always protect me, I miss her..."

EJ's glossy black pupils looked into Nicholas's, and for some reason, Nicholas's heart skipped a beat, EJ seemed so pure and innocent, that he hated the thought of EJ being unhappy or hurt. Suddenly Nicholas hugged EJ, even though EJ was stunned he buried his face on Nicholas's shoulder and started to cry, "Shh... It's okay, you're gonna be okay, I'm here" Nicholas said while caressing EJ's back in a comforting manner. EJ loved the warmth that Nicholas gave him, he felt so comfortable, he felt so safe.

EJ separated from their hug and wiped away his tears, "Thanks..." he said with a small smile and Nicholas returned it. "Nicholas, I might be asking for too much but..."

"Will you be my boyfriend?"

Nicholas was so surprised that his eyes became huge in shock, he felt his face getting warm for some reason. EJ seeing this felt embarrassed and quickly tried to explain "NO! NO! I mean, can you date me, like FAKE date, NOT FOR REAL! I just need you to date me until Rachel buys it and leaves me alone" EJ replied and looked away flustered.