❣ 𝓔𝓾𝓲 𝓙𝓸𝓸? ❣

Upon returning to the Byun group building, the spy team found that only those with numbers 60 and higher remained at reception, indicating they were up next. The short boy they saw earlier appeared from the same room and came out with 5 nervous interviewees. "No. 55, 56, 57, 58, and 59," the boy called out after reading from his clipboard. W.O.L.F instantly recognized the numbers. "Please follow me," the short boy continued. Everyone nervously yet confidently followed him.

They went inside a lavish room with beautiful, eye-catching décor. 

"Annyeonghaseyo," everyone said and bowed in sync

"Annyeonghaseyo," everyone said and bowed in sync. Upon seeing the CEO, W.O.L.F was surprised to find that he looked much younger than described - and very handsome, to be exact. While the others were amazed by the CEO's beauty, Nicholas couldn't help but notice his clothes being a white turtle neck, a beige coat with matching brown pants. As soon as their eyes met, a beautiful smile appeared on the CEO's charming face. The others looked in the same direction to find their leader making eye contact with the CEO. When the CEO stood up from his desk, he extended his hand to shake Nicholas's, leaving everyone even more confused. Nicholas was still in shock but managed to shake the CEO's hand, not wanting to be rude. 

The CEO sat down and gestured for the interviewees to join him. Everyone confusedly sat down, seeing the confusion on everyone's faces the CEO let out a chuckle and spoke "Sorry...you all must be confused about what happened earlier, let me first introduce myself, Hello my name is Byun Eui Joo but you can call me EJ for short" He smiled a little " And about what happened early..." He continued "Your friend helped me today so I was just very grateful I have the opportunity to pay him back now that I met him again". EJ looked in Nicholas's direction. "Oh no, no need Sir it was my pleasure helping you" Nicholas replied with a bright smile. 

It was getting a bit awkward for the others as Nicholas and EJ were the only ones speaking so K let out a slight fake cough making EJ snap back to the interview a bit embarrassed. He looked at everyone's résumé and was very impressed by it. (Poor Ponyo didn't know it was a fake). Other than the résumé W.O.L.F did an amazing interview with no signs of nervousness leaving even the secretaries speechless. "Wah, jinjja you all did amazing," said EJ while lightly clapping. "We'll send you an email to confirm if you have been chosen, till then take care and thank you for coming" continued EJ while he stood up and greeted them goodbye. W.O.L.F rose from their seats and shook hands with EJ and bowed. 

They were then escorted out by the short boy they met before. They thanked him, bowed again, and left the building. It was still 10.55 a.m. So they decided to explore the lovely city of Seoul as it was their first time in South Korea. W.O.L.F had a lot of fun, explored, and ate a lot of delicious Korean food of which tteokbokki was their favorite.

F had a lot of fun, explored, and ate a lot of delicious Korean food of which tteokbokki was their favorite

It was almost 6 in the afternoon and everyone was tired so they went to their dorm. While the spy group went to sleep the CEO, his 2 secretaries and Fuma a.k.a the worker at the main desk were at EJ's office discussing who to choose as their new interns. 

"No.52 was good but didn't have the best work ethic," said Harua the short boy who announced everything at the interview. "No.53 and 54 are rivals from long ago making it hard for them to work together" continued Yuma one of EJ's secretaries. "I really liked 55 a lot he was very kind and helped me out even without knowing I was the CEO of Byun group and plus he has an incredibly good résumé" EJ shared his opinion. "Ok first of all, hyung you're not practically the CEO of Byun yet your dad still is and you're just looking after the company till he gets back from his business trip in Japan, second of all, what actually happened with you and that Nicholas guy?" asked Harua with a curious expression. 

EJ explained everything about how he forgot his wallet and how Nicholas helped him by paying for his order. Everyone listened attentively as if they were a group bestie listening to their friend spill the tea. After EJ was done everyone laughed out loud making EJ a bit annoyed and embarrassed. "Yahhhh enough laughing let's get back to work," said EJ rolling his eyes. 

"Guys. how was No.59, that really tall dude?" asked Fuma shyly. "Oh yeah...he did amazing, he had a really good résumé but why did you ask hyung?" asked EJ a bit curious. "Well...I...kinda think...he's...cute..." said Fuma whispering the last part. But it was loud enough for the others to hear as they started to scream like teenage girls. "OH MY GOD, hyung you like someone but what about 'I'll never fall in love again' huh?" Yuma asked, evidently trying to tease the elder. "Yah, first of all, don't remind me that..., you how sad I was after that...breakup, and second of all, I'm older now like I'm not a 16 year old moron who got his heart broken by jerk anymore, and plus he looks really sweet and kind unlike 'you know who'" Fuma continued a bit more confidently. "Hyung...but are you really sure, I mean, you met him for the first time today and you know the saying you can't judge a book by its cover" Harua reasoned a bit concerned. "I know and that's why I wanna get to know him better," Fuma said hopefully. "Anyways..." Yuma changed the topic. "Let's get back to work people" continued EJ. Everyone let out a chuckle and started to focus on their work.

Hiiiii!!!!! It's your lovely author here lol anyways... super sorry for being inactive for a while and also I didn't really get many comments and I'm kinda sad about it cause I really love how people have funny comments on other stories I've read and it's just so fun. Really sorry if I'm asking for too much but I'll really appreciate it if you leave a comment on what you feel about my story. 

𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠!