⥉ 𝐀 𝓶𝓲𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓸𝓷 ⥉

The day had passed and it was time for W.O.L.F to attend the dinner. They took a taxi to their mentors' home and were amazed by its size. When they rang the doorbell, it was Yuma who answered with a sweet smile, showing off his adorable fang.

The interior of the house was just as impressive as the exterior, with chandeliers and portraits, giving it a luxurious feel.

As they entered the dining area, they were greeted by the different aromas of a lot of different foods. "It's not much but I tried my best!" Fuma exclaimed proudly, indicating that he was the chef responsible for the delicious food in front of them. "I got inspiration from Jo's recipes. Thanks for sharing your secrets, oh great food wizard!" Fuma continued, and everyone laughed hysterically. They were very close now that even their laughs were genuine. "I see the pupil has become the master," Jo said to Fuma after trying the delicious food. The meal was enjoyed by laughter and interesting conversation between everyone.

*TIME SKIP*

As the night progressed, dinner had come to an end. W.O.L.F helped with the cleaning until it was about 10:00 p.m. It was raining heavily and EJ, along with his friends, insisted that W.O.L.F stay with them. Seeing the opportunity, W.O.L.F decided to stay at the Byun house to investigate. They were all given separate guest rooms and comfortable clothes.

At around midnight, Nicholas contacted his team members via earpiece and shared his plan. "Maki, first of all, I need you to hack into all the CCTV cameras in this house and deactivate them. You also have to be on the lookout and inform us if we have company," Nicholas instructed Maki, who hummed in an 'Ok'. "K, Taki, Jo, I need you guys to search the mansion. Taki, you take the basement, Jo, you take the first floor, K, you'll take the second, and I'll take the third."

"Wait, why do I need to take the basement?!?" Taki questioned offended "Why? Are you scared?" asked Maki evidently teasing the older, making Taki whine in disagreement. "Guys! cut it out! I gave Taki the basement cause his room is the closest to the stairs. I gave everyone a floor according to the order of their rooms and how close they were to the stairs." Nicholas explained to a sulky Taki "Anyways, good luck guys! Be careful and don't let them suspect you," Nicholas instructed. "HAI! (Okay!)" everyone whisper-shouted in unison.

As Maki was hacking into the CCTV cameras he heard a knock on his door, he hid the device under his pillow and greeted the person outside his door, who was none other than Harua. It was somewhat dark in the hallway, but it had an adequate amount of light for Maki to see Harua's face which was a very bright pink. "A-Annyeon Maki-shi, I'm sorry if I woke you up, but..." Harua sounded rather flustered and shy than usual. "Oh no, no, it's okay" Maki greeted back with his signature heartstopping smile. "Um...So what do you want to talk to me about?" Maki questioned breaking the awkward silence. "A-ah, oh, um, yes, w-well, um, I'm sorry about what happened last night! it was a total accident! I wasn't in my right mind and-" Harua was cut off by Maki's laughter. "What's so funny?!" Harua asked irritated. "Nothing, you're so cute when you're flustered" Harua was speechless by Maki's comment. "Aish" Harua mumbled and tried to walk away when Maki held him by his wrist swiftly pulling him into his room and pinning him to the door.

Harua gulped at their closeness when gladly Maki released him. "I have one more question, I hope it doesn't bother you, but why did you cry last night?" Maki asked full of curiosity. "Aish, that, well, it's a long story..." Harua said suddenly looking kind of depressed. "I'm sorry, if you don't wanna tell me it's okay" Maki assured "No, no it's okay, it's not anything special but, well, I was raised in an orphanage, Yuma hyung, and Fuma hyung too, we were in a very cruel orphanage in Japan called Megumi Bunya(Grace field) and, well, one time, I kinda took the blame for one of my friends, and so as punishment I was locked up inside a dark room, I waited for that friend to save me but he never came, I was just 9 years old, so I kinda got traumatized and I guess the darkness just triggers my trauma. And the reason I hugged you was because on that day EJ hyung was the one who saved me. He heard me crying and opened the door and immediately hugged me, I didn't know who he was back then, but I just felt so safe, hugging someone helps me to cope with my fear" Harua explained and Maki listened with full concern "Well now you know why I'm scared of the dark!" Harua tried to ease up the tension in the air "Yup, and it was more traumatizing than I thought..." Maki replied back and Harua looked really depressed. Suddenly Maki pulled Harua in and hugged him tightly "Don't worry, you have me now" He said mids the hug, Harua was too stunned and flustered but nevertheless gave into Maki's warm embrace. "And I'll never leave you again..." Maki thought. "Um...Maki...I should go now, it's kinda late" Harua said and they broke the hug. "Thank you Maki, good night!" Harua greeted him and left before Maki could reply. "Good night Ru Ru-chan..."