♥ 𝓕𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓼? ♥

2️⃣0️⃣1️⃣3️⃣

"RIKI!!!!" a young boy's voice shouted amidst the blaring alarms. "OH MY GOD, RIKI! YOU'RE HURT!" the boy exclaimed, his voice filled with concern. "I'm sorry, Ru. I couldn't get us all out of here," replied Riki, his eyes filling with tears that threatened to spill out. "Urgh! Damare konoyarou! You could have been seriously hurt! Look at your leg!" Ru spoke through his sobs. "We all agreed to try to escape together! You're the youngest! You don't have to take this burden all on yourself!" Ru scolded, while Riki remained silent. Ru wiped away his tears, ripped half of his shirt, and bandaged Riki's wounded leg. "The warden will be here soon. I want you to go back to your room without being seen and inform the others about what happened," Ru instructed, with a stern expression. "What?" Riki questioned, making sure he heard correctly. "You heard me, stupid!-" Ru was cut off by Riki. "What about you?" Riki asked. "If no one steps up, we'll all be punished, Ki... I have to do this," Ru held Riki's hand tightly. Just then, they heard footsteps approaching from a distance. "Go!" Ru scolded, and Riki hurriedly ran behind the orphanage building.

"Trying to escape, I see. It wasn't as easy as you thought, huh?" the warden's voice was so cold, it could send shivers down your spine. Ru avoided the warden's gaze as much as possible. "Hey, look me in the eye when I speak," the warden instructed, but Ru still avoided eye contact. "SHIGETA HARUA! LOOK AT ME!" the warden grabbed the poor boy by his collar and looked into the boy's eyes, which were drenched with tears. "P-please, d-don't hurt me!" he begged through his sobs. The warden let out a sigh. "Children who disobey must be taught a proper lesson, through punishment," the warden said, and two men appeared from the darkness, grabbing Harua. "Follow me," said the warden, and the two men obeyed, dragging Harua along with them.

Riki watched them in pure shock and horror, he ran to his room, as fast as he could and woke up his roommates "Riri-kun! Yuma-kun! Jo-kun! please wake up! I did something stupid! and now Ru's going to get punished for it!" Riki burst into tears. The others were so confused as they had just woken up but quickly caught on after seeing Harua's empty bed. Riki explained to them about everything that happened and they were in deep thought of a plan to save their friend, just as they were brainstorming ideas, another group of boys barged into the room "Xiang-kun! Koga-kun! Fuma-kun! How did you know we needed help?" questioned Riri. "We heard Riki's crying from the other dorm" Xiang answered with ease. "Aw, my baby! It's gonna be alright, okay?" Koga said and hugged Riki tightly consoling him. "Do you guys have a plan?" questioned Fuma curious to know but the kids all shook their heads. Xiang raised his hand "I think I do..."

ᴄᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛ ᴅᴀʏ, 2️⃣0️⃣2️⃣4️⃣

W.O.L.F arrived at work feeling productive, even though it was a Monday. As they walked in, all the employees greeted them charismatically, saying "Good morning Umezu brothers!" W.O.L.F had become incredibly popular among the other employees for their stunning visuals, charismatic personalities, and sweet nature. This made it easier for them to blend in with the rest of Byun Group.

W.O.L.F's adorable maknae went to his office thinking that he would be free of work for the day, as he believed his mentor would be absent due to his injured hand. However, to his surprise, his mentor was already at his desk, working on some paperwork. Maki leaned on the door frame and watched his mentor as he remained incredibly focused on his work. After a while, Maki pretended to cough, and to his delight, Harua's attention was now on him. "You're late, Mr. Umezu," Harua said with a glare. "Sorry, sweetheart. I was so focused on your beauty that I forgot to inform you of my presence," Maki replied, evidently trying to flirt with his mentor. However, Harua just rolled his eyes in annoyance. "By the way, don't call me Mr. Umezu. That's weird. We're friends, so you can just call me by my name," Maki continued and placed his bag after coming to Harua's desk. "Friends? Us? NO WAY!" Harua scoffed and rolled his eyes. Just then, Maki pinned Harua to his chair, making Harua's breath hitch in surprise. "Why? Do you want to be more than just friends?" Maki questioned, leaning closer and closer. Harua sunk onto his chair, and as Maki got even closer, Harua closed his eyes.

Their lips were just inches away from each other when they heard a knock on the door, Maki pulled back and went to see who it was. After opening the door he was surprised to see that it was Nicholas. "Nicho, what are you doing here?" Maki questioned the older. "Did you get fired already?" continued the cheeky maknae. "Aish, shut you stupid gameholic, I just came to give you this" Nicholas annoyedly said and handed Maki a file. "It's for Harua, EJ told me to give it to him, by the way, where is that kid?" Nicholas asked peeking in through the door to see a cherry red Harua. "What the fuck did you do to that poor boy?" Nicholas asked while crossing his arms. "Aish nothing! I was just teasing him Nicho" Maki replied while giggling. "Aish fine, but be careful, you can't let him find out our real identities, okay?" Nicholas said in an all-serious tone. "Sir, yes, sir!" Maki saluted and they both laughed. "Anyways I should go now, unlike some people, I have work to do," Nicholas said in a sassy way. "I have work too!" Maki said annoyed, knowing the 'some people' was meant for him. "Yeah, seducing your boss," Nicholas said with a judging look and left.

Maki closed the door and went to Harua. "Rua, EJ hyung sent this for you," Maki said and handed Harua the file. Harua, who was still flustered by the earlier incident, took the file from Maki's hand without making any eye contact. Maki found this incredibly adorable and silently chuckled. "Ah, okay, so, we're going to attend a meeting at 10:30 a.m. At the main conference hall. The shareholders of our company will be attending this meeting as well. The ten interns are also invited to join this exclusive meeting, so that, you can observe us and learn more from us, and note our professionalism when it comes to these sorts of things" Harua explained to Maki after reading the contents of the file. "So, we just have to watch and learn?" Maki questioned the obvious "Exactly!" Harua looked at Maki with a smile and Maki smiled back, for some reason, Maki's smile was so familiar and comfortable to Harua.

At last, it was 10:30 a.m. and the conference hall was filled with unfamiliar faces. Our team of spies was curious about the identities of those present. Fortunately, Taki and Maki, the team's genius inventor and expert hacker, had a solution. They had created the Special Artificially Intelligent Glasses E-System, or SAIGE for short, which resembled regular glasses and worked like a modern-day SIRI. This equipment was easily accessible and featured various useful functions. Each team member had a pair of SAIGEs specifically designed to work only at their command. It was the perfect tool for the mission at hand.

Soon the meeting started, and to W.O.L.F's delight they learned a lot about how Byun Group works as well as some of their business strategies and also some of their weaknesses.

HEY Y'ALL!!!!!!!!!!! MY WI-FI IS BACK!!!!!! AND I'M BACK WITH A NEW EP!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry if I'm too HaruMaki centered for the last few eps but it's the build up of the story line so please bare with me >3

TYSM FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT!!!!!!!!! IT MEANS EVERYTHING TO ME!!!!!!!!

LOVE U ♡

He was my baby since I-Land, and he'll still remain to be my most precious, most adorable baby >333