○◦ Congratulations!◦○

─── THE NEXT MORNING ───

Taki woke up first and decided to start his day by going through Instagram. He was scrolling down his feed when he spotted a specific post by none other than Byun Group.

     Byun_Group_Official  Congratulations! 🎉👏

Byun_Group_Official Congratulations! 🎉👏

...

more

View all 68,543 comments

Add a comment...

Taki's eyes widened in shock. He immediately started to wake the others up to share the news with them, but they didn't budge.

"Yahhhhh wake up you sleepy heads, the intern list is out," Taki exclaimed excitedly.

"Just 5 more minutes," groaned a lazy K, making Taki furiously grab him by the legs and drag him onto the ground. K screamed as if he was about to be murdered, making his voice an amazing alarm as the others woke up to his ear-shattering death screams.

After waking up, everyone quickly checked their email to find that all 5 of them were...

SELECTED!

"OH MY GOD!!!!!!" W.O.L.F shouted in delight as they were chosen out of over 1,000 applicants, making it unbelievable.

"Everything is going according to plan. Now we just need to investigate the company, find evidence, and give it to Japan," stated Nicholas, making the others groan in boredom.

"Come on Nicho, we just got into one of the biggest companies in South Korea. We should at least enjoy the win," said Maki patting the older's shoulder.

"You know you wouldn't have actually got in the first place if it weren't for the fake résumé given to you also you're still 18, so you're supposed to still be in school right?" asked Nicholas teasingly, making Maki hit him playfully.

"Okay, okay, sorry, but seriously, we're here for a mission, so don't forget it, okay?" Nicholas spoke in a rather 'serious' tone.

"Fine," Maki said with a pout, making Nicholas pinch his adorable cheeks.

"Ouch...Nicho, stop it," cried Maki, making the others chuckle at their maknae's cuteness.

After breakfast, they quickly got ready as they had to be present at Byun Group Headquarters by 10.00 a.m. sharp.

*Time skip*

Upon arrival at the building, W.O.L.F were escorted in by an employee. Next, they were instructed to take the elevator to the 5th floor. During the elevator ride, they encountered five unfamiliar faces, all of whom they greeted with a simple bow.