✧ 𝐃𝐨𝐲ō𝐛𝐢 ✧

Everyone was awoken by the sound of Ni-Ki's death screams. He had apparently thought he was kidnapped, but when he saw Taki, he calmed down. "Where exactly are we?" questioned EJ. Maki explained the whole ordeal of what had happened the night before. They were laughing at their inconveniences when their attention was diverted by a wince from Harua. "Ru? Are you okay?" asked a concerned Yuma. "I don't know, hyung. My hand hurts a lot, and so does my head, but I can't remember anything," Harua replied, holding onto his head. "Well, the headache must be caused by the alcohol, and you might have hit your hand somewhere rough while you were drunk," EJ said while hugging the younger boy and patting his head to comfort him. Taki immediately ran and brought a first aid kit, but Maki quickly snatched it from him, leaving Taki flabbergasted.

Maki sat down beside Harua. Taki noticed their need for privacy and quickly diverted everyone's attention to breakfast and led them to the kitchen. Maki signaled to Harua to give him his hand, but Harua, who wasn't too fond of physical contact, insisted he could handle it by himself, which annoyed Maki. "Aish, you're easier to handle when you're drunk," Maki mumbled to himself, but Harua heard it and questioned him, offended. "What?" he asked. "Nothing," Maki teased, as he bandaged Harua's bruise. It was silent till Maki finished bandaging Harua's hand. "Okay! Let's go get you some breakfast before you stab me with your glare. Well, technically it's lunchtime since it's past 12 p.m. right now, but..." Maki cheekily continued to tease Harua, who scolded him in English "Shut up you imbecile!". Maki swiftly pulled Harua closer to him, leaving only a small gap between them. "You can try, sweetheart. It won't be easy," Maki whispered in his perfect English accent, with a smirk on his face. Harua didn't know why, but his heart was pounding loudly in his chest that even Maki could hear it.

Maki extended a hand to help Harua stand up, but he ignored it. As soon as they entered the kitchen, the delightful scent of Dorayaki filled the air - a pancake sandwich filled with red bean paste. The short but wide table was brimming with Japanese delicacies. "What's all this?" Maki asked. "It's all Jo. Bro made three different dishes in less than 10 minutes," Nicholas replied, and Jo humbly bowed. Everyone made room for the two newcomers, and Jo brought the last two dishes: Tamagoyaki and Miso soup. After thanking Jo, everyone turned their attention to the food. Together, they had Dorayaki, Tamagoyaki, Seasoned rice, Natto, and Miso soup. "OH MY GOD JO! YOU'RE A FOOD WIZARD! THIS IS THE BEST THING I'VE EVER HAD IN MY ENTIRE LIFE!" EJ exclaimed, with stars in his eyes, and everyone agreed. The food was far better than anything you could get at a Japanese restaurant. After the delicious meal, the guests helped W.O.L.F tidy up and grew even closer in the process. Yuma and Taki had a water fight while doing the dishes, K and Fuma had the chance to flirt while dusting the house, Ni-Ki and Maki had a sword fight (technically a broom fight), EJ and Jo chatted about various topics while folding the laundry, Nicholas swooned over how adorable Harua was while wiping the cleaned plates, and Harua would swoon over how cool Nicholas was while helping him. They even had a dance battle while cleaning - Byun group vs Umezu siblings (W.O.L.F). As it turned out, they were all amazing dancers, especially Nicholas, who had a B-boy style, but he had a worthy competitor from the opposing team - Ni-Ki, who was well-equipped with different dance styles.

It was a fun and exhilarating day, but eventually, the employees of the Byun group had to say their goodbyes and thanked W.O.L.F for their kindness before leaving. W.O.L.F, feeling exhausted, immediately flopped onto the couch, and later, each member went to their room and called it a night.

The next morning, they were awoken by K's fangirl screams, "Why can't we ever wake up to something normal instead of a scream?" Maki asked with a 'done' expression. "I don't know, Maki. I really don't know," Nicholas replied, tired. "GUYS! LOOK ! AT ! THIS!" K placed his phone in front of the sleepy W.O.L.F members, and they rubbed their eyes to see a text message from Fuma.

                                                                     FUMA💖🌸

K, would you guys like to come

over for dinner? It's a

repayment for yesterday

                                                                                                           Of course!!!👍

Great! I'll send you our address

btw do you guys prefer Japanese

or Korean food?

                                                                                           They'd eat anything 😅

                                                              don't trouble  yourself that much ❤️

No, No, it's okay, It's the

least we could do! ❤️❤️

                                                                                                            Tysm! ❤️❤️❤️

Np! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

K received a bonk on the head from Nicholas, which was an unexpected reaction. "YAH! What the hell do you think you're doing?!?!?! We didn't even agree with you, you a$$hole," scolded Nicholas, who had enough of K. "Sorry not sorry, I'm helping our plan, you dumba$$! If we go to Fuma's house, we're going to EJ's house, as they live together. We can easily investigate the house," K replied, rolling his eyes with a 'I told you so' expression.

"That is a good point," Nicholas agreed. "But how in the world did you find out that Fuma-san and EJ-san live together?!?" questioned Jo in disbelief. "Well, my lovely donsaeng, I befriended Fuma, and he told me that while we were talking," K proudly exclaimed.

"'Befriended' huh, more like 'Boyfriended'," Maki teased and laughed out loud. "Look who's talking! Don't you like Harua? And bro, don't try to negotiate it! You were literally flirting with him while bandaging his arm!" Taki counter-attacked Maki. K started cooing, and Jo just giggled. "Aigo, cut it out, guys! Our poor baby is being bullied!" Nicholas said, trying to defend Maki. Maki hugged Nicholas and put his tongue out to tease the others. "Aish! Okay! Okay! Get ready! We have a dinner to attend, people!" K sassily said and stood up and went to pick his outfit. "Sometimes I wonder how he's our hyung," Maki said with a tired expression on his face. "Me too, Maki. Me too," Nicholas replied.

Don't you just love these crazy idiots who're apparently spies? Like I'm in LOVE!  lmao, they have the perfect amount of chaos to fit the actual group.

𝙷𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝙴𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢𝚎𝚍!