⚘ 𝓖𝓮𝓾𝓶-𝔂𝓸𝓲𝓵 ⚘

Today was a special day for everyone in W.O.L.F, as they were eagerly looking forward to the hangout. Apart from Nicholas, all the members were excited to have a good time and meet new people, especially since they were from another country. Although W.O.L.F had traveled around the world for various missions, they never got a chance to enjoy themselves as they were always under the watchful eye of their trainer, Giri. He was a caring person, but he was overly concerned about the safety of his spies and set many rules and restrictions on their personal activities as well as work-related activities.

"I'm in the lobby, don't be late"

Everyone received a text message from Kazuha, and when W.O.L.F arrived downstairs, they were surprised to see a lot of other people talking to her. "What's going on, Kazuha?" Nicholas asked, confused. "Oh, I hope you don't mind that I invited some of my other friends as well," Kazuha replied. She was quite a social butterfly, and there were about 13 people there in total. "ZuZu, where are we headed now?" asked Yunjin, the girl they had met during the interview a few weeks ago. "Well..."

*Time Skip*

Kazuha, W.O.L.F, and the other employees of the Byun Group had a fun-filled day at an amusement park. They even went to a karaoke bar and sang their hearts out. Even though they were all dressed in formal office attire, they didn't care and had a great time. They made many new friends and enjoyed their day to the fullest.

After an exciting day, everyone was exhausted. To show her gratitude, Kazuha insisted on treating them to dinner. She also ordered Soju, a Korean alcoholic beverage. Everyone got heavily drunk except for Maki, who was still 19 and couldn't drink. Kazuha and W.O.L.F made up excuses to ensure the minor was safe from alcohol, pretending that he was allergic or had a disease. Thankfully, everyone believed them.

When Kazuha received an urgent call, she excused herself and left the gathering. Soon after, Sakura, Yunjin, and Chaewon followed, leaving only W.O.L.F, EJ, Fuma, Yuma, Harua, and Ni-Ki.

Maki was feeling completely exhausted. K and Fuma were flirting with each other, while Taki and Ni-Ki were bickering nonstop. EJ and Nicholas were having a very weird conversation of nonsense, and Yuma and Jo had already passed out. Suddenly, he felt a weight on his shoulder and looked to see that it was Harua.

Harua was soundly asleep, his head resting on Maki's shoulder. As Maki gazed at his mentor, he couldn't help but notice how different Harua looked when he was asleep. Gone was the stern facade that he always wore during the day. Instead, Harua looked incredibly cute and innocent. The alcohol had given his cheeks a bright cherry-pink tint, and his nose made him look like a little bunny. His long eyelashes and his bangs falling onto his face made him frown slightly in his sleep. Maki brushed the hair away from Harua's eyes, causing a tiny smile to form on his sleeping face, making his already cute, pink lips even more adorable.

"Aish, Maki, what are you looking at?" he asked, interrupting his temptation. After a while, everyone had passed out and Maki called a cab to take them back to their dorm. However, Maki struggled to lift everyone and put them in the cab, as they were all quite heavy. Thankfully, the kind cab driver helped Maki carry them all, and after about 15 minutes, they arrived at W.O.L.F's dorm. Maki thanked the driver and paid him, including a tip for his help, before going inside. Since Maki had no idea where the Byun Group employees lived and it was late, he decided to keep them at their dorm for the night. Maki was definitely tired after all the effort he had put in.

He tried to lift their guests onto a comfortable bed, but it was useless as they were too heavy. He brought pillows for their guests as well as his hyungs and thought of going to his room to sleep. However, he noticed Harua curled up on the floor, looking cold and uncomfortable. Maki felt bad, so he carefully went towards Harua, making sure he didn't step on anyone, and lifted him up in a bridal style, he was way less heavy than the others. Maki tried to carefully carry Harua through the sleeping obstacles on the ground when suddenly, his leg was pulled by Taki, who apparently wanted someone to cuddle with. Maki closed his eyes as he fell, thinking he'd hit his head harshly on the tile. But to his surprise, he felt a soft hand breaking his fall. He heard Harua wince in pain, and he immediately opened his eyes to see the boy, who was now a little sober.

"Yah! You should be more careful! You could have gotten seriously hurt!" Harua pouted. Maki was left speechless due to the closeness between them. They stayed in the same position for a while until Maki suddenly came back to his senses and hastily tried to get up. In doing so, he accidentally kissed Harua who hadn't moved from their previous position. They both hit their heads hard, in the process, causing them to rub their foreheads to ease the pain. After the unexpected and shocking realization, Harua tried to touch his lips with his right hand but winced in pain, making Maki look at him worriedly.

"Wae? What's wrong?" Maki asked, concerned, when he noticed Harua's badly injured hand due to the fall. "Wait here, I'll get the first aid kit," Maki said as he tried to stand up, but Harua grasped his hand tightly and pleaded, "Please, don't leave me alone in the dark! Please, no!" Harua was crying uncontrollably, and Maki tried to calm him down, saying, "Shh, it's okay, I'm here now. Please stop crying." Maki wiped away Harua's tears and comforted him by caressing his back. Suddenly, Harua buried his face in Maki's chest, making Maki flustered. Despite this, Maki continued to console Harua until both of them fell asleep in the same position.

HEYYYY BAES!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm finally back! Anyways I got a fever and the update got delayed and bla bla bla but ENJOY! And sorry if this is cringe cause I wrote this at about 2 a.m. so yeah... And TYSM for 1.3K reads like that's awesome!!!!!!!

And YES Yuma, you are the cat of &TEAM! 

LMAO, Anyways adios muchachos!