Chapter 1

Weeks have passed since the initial infection and attack on the multiverse, which split it in half.

Caused by none other than Beelzebub, the concept of chaos itself.

But when his influence came to a close and his infection died in a flicker, everything was now as normal as it was beforehand.

And due to the split, there now exists two multiverses within existence.

Everything seemed so very fine for when Chaos itself finally died...

However...

There existed a much larger problem than before.

A monster of sheer negativity.

One who's hate continued to grow.

One who's presence shriveled up the very concept of positivity for those around him.

The first and the last.

Nightmare, the Prince and Concept of Negativity.

Brother to beloved Prince and Concept of Positivity.

Whose name Is...

"Dream!" Ink yelled, startling Dream who woke up from his nap, it seemed like he was dozing off again in Dreamtale.

"Oh! Uh... Sorry, Ink, what did you want?" Dream asked.

"Nothing, You were taking quite a long nap so I thought I'd wake you up," Ink explained, crossing his arms.

"Plus, what's with you're lazy behavior nowadays? You're not like this usually,"

"...Nothing, it's just that I get this strange... Vision every now and then," Dream spoke, holding his hand on his face.

"And what vision would that be?" Ink spoke in a bold tone as they stared at Dream, unamused.

"I can't really remember, not that It's important or anything, well... I'm guessing we should get out of here?" Dream questioned, standing up.

"Sure! Would love to! Just being here seriously gives me some creepy horror story vibes," Ink spoke, covering himself with his arms dramatically.

"Okay... Let's just leave before you get a little too disrespectful," Dream spoke, slightly more serious.

"You're no fun," Ink spoke, sighing out of disappointment while grabbing and spinning his Broomie as he used it to open up an ink portal.

"Come on, let's go," Ink said, hopping into the portal as Dream followed.

...

"My brother, as much as I want don't want to believe it..." Dream thought.

Meanwhile, somewhere within the 2nd Multiverse, a being of negativity walked through the desolate plains of The Underground City.