Chapter 5

Somewhere within The Doodlesphere...

Ink sat on the edge of one of the floating rock islands, taking time to draw and make art, but whether or not he was aware of the events prevailing, was a complete mystery.

Ink had just finished making another piece of art, it was a rather unoriginal and blatantly copied version of another existing Sans AU that had already existed within the multiverse.

"Hmm... Yep! This'll do!" Ink spoke, as he let go of the paper, which then floated up to the sky along with the many more papers dangling over the portals of The Doodlesphere.

As Ink took a deep breath, he stood up and stretched his arms after a while of precise drawing.

His face looked happy and satisfied at first, until a sudden pillar of black magic blasted down behind him, and in the blink of an eye, his eyes and expression were now a dead white as his scarf was swaying forward due to the wind pressure.

Eventually, the black pillar disappeared, revealing Nightmare at his best, standing in front of Ink with a large grin as the two stared down at each other.

"I'll have to take you out if that is alright, I can't have you going around and protecting the AU's," Nightmare spoke in a confident tone.

"If you even can kill me," Ink responded as Nightmare's smirk grew wider as multiple purple orbs of electric negativity formed behind Nightmare.

But Ink remained silent as he held his large brush in a stance, and got ready to fight Nightmare.

"It's... Unfortunate really," Nightmare spoke as his eye set on a cyan flame.

"Without a soul, you can't access a Singularity," Nightmare said, activating his Half-Singularity.

"Don't need one," Ink spoke as he dashed towards Nightmare, leaving a trail of ink as he did so.

"He's vastly faster than Error... But not as strong, one hit or two and he is done for," Nightmare thought as the negativity orbs swirled and transformed into multiple floating blades.

The blades launched towards Ink in a tornado-like formation.

However, despite the speed at which the blades went, Ink was still able to successfully dodge the initial attacks, leaving with only a few cuts on his face and body, he stared at Nightmare with his lifeless eyes.

"Not only that..." Nightmare thought.

"He's surprisingly decent at reading tactics,"

"But..."

Suddenly, the blades reformed back into orbs, before sending out large beams of negativity, catching Ink off-guard as the beams directly hit him, knocking him to the ground as his body emitted smoke.

"I obviously can't kill you, that's out of my power, but to compensate for that?" Nightmare spoke, walking up to Ink as the negativity orbs traveled to the palm of his hand, forming an orb.

"I'll keep you hidden for a few days," Nightmare said, grinning.

"Heh... ONLY a few days?" Ink spoke with a raspy voice, returning to his normal self before getting absorbed by the orb, keeping him sealed for the time being.