Chapter 6

Somewhere else within the darkened and corrupted First Multiverse...

"So then, what do you think our next move should be? Stay low or attack them head-on?" Zero asked Dos, Sau, and Insanity.

"Boss did say this was our choice after all,"

"Aren't they split up at the moment?" Dos said.

"If that's the case then we could pluck them off one by one," Insanity followed up.

"That COULD be a possibility, but to be honest, their bond has a rather strange property, they seemed to find each other in a matter of moments regardless of how much time you separate them.

"Hell... Splitting them apart wasn't even to get them killed, it was to buy some time,"

While the others were annoyed by this argument, they couldn't disregard the fact it was true.

"So what CAN we do? Sit here and wait like a dying dog?" Sau said in a passive-aggressive tone.

"Nah, we're fighting," Zero spoke back.

...

"I feel something odd," Dust told Killer, as the two stepped out of their portal and into the multiverse.

"Is it something else other than what's happening to the multiverse?" Dust said as he stared at the multiverse in its void-like state.

"...Nah, never mind, that feeling left," Killer responded.

"That's good to hear..." Dust spoke back.

"...I wonder where Ink is right now, he wouldn't be THIS inactive in these types of events,"

"Well, we should probably deal with these things first before we go find him," Killer said as the two looked upon the multiple negativity webs that grew multiple Nightmare Amalgamates.

However, just as they were about to tear through one of them, a large blue beam of magic tore through hundreds of them effortlessly, causing the two to stop in their tracks in surprise.

"I can recognize that magical essence just about anywhere," Dust remarked, smirking widely as he did so.

But while Dust found a new sense of hope and relief, meanwhile, on a nearby, yet far distance away from them...

Dream was violently thrown to a nearby universe, by Sau, as Zero and Dos both teamed against Horror.

"Ha! And I take my revenge," Sau said, dusting off his clothing as he charged towards Dream, who got up and side-stepped out of the way, pulling back their bow and arrow as they fired three positivity arrows at Sau, who were able to kick all of them away.

"Looks like the boss was right, you really are weak when you're fighting alone," Sau said in a mocking tone as he rushed towards Dream, who in the nick of time transformed their bow and arrow into two cleavers as Sau summoned his large axe before clashing it with Dream's cleavers.

"You're near a steep cliffside at the moment," Sau commented, as Dream gritted his teeth, using all his strength to fight back against Sau.