𝑨𝒔 𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒂𝒔 𝑫𝒆𝒂𝒅

𝑨𝒔 𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒂𝒔 𝑫𝒆𝒂𝒅—-𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆

𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠- —𝐌𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐲 𝐆𝐞𝐭 𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝

I searched and search for a solution. The scientist had packed up any valuable work and left to protect their pathetic
Little lives from the monsters they had created.

I took part yes but if I didn't expect such disastrous results. If I fail to provide a reason and a cure,

humanity is as good as dead.

Minho hadn't come out from the music storage room. To say the immediate outburst of the tough bully everyone had come to hear about shocked them, would be an understatement. Though they understood that these circumstances could trigger such an attack.

They didn't know how much time had passed, finding themselves replaying the moment of terror over in their heads.

Hyunjin still sat by the door talking to minho who only sometimes replied in short sentences. Jeongin stayed under the table not finding it in himself to come out. Felix had sat back in his chair trying to not think about his hated brother who sat curled into himself in the small cubby room. Chan was now looking out the window watching the birds in the sky. He was worried about what had become of his team who had stayed to practice in the hall.

Jisung had began sharing snide remarks with the annoyed brunette who tried hard not to launch his book at the others forehead. And lastly Changbin found himself trying to call or message any emergency service but found himself without any luck.

"The signal is cut off." His gruff voice spoke and huffed as he placed his phone back into the pocket of his jacket. Hyunjin, hearing this, pulled out his before agreeing with a small frown.

"What is even going on?what was the thing."Jeongin shivered from his place below the table and looked around the students as if they could answer his endless questions.

"That second girl...I knew her. She was a classmate in my science class. Milli I think her name was." Chan lowered his gaze as he remembered her short kindness with helping him out sometimes. They had a few conversations and he ruled her nice enough. It made his heart pull alittle at the sight of her state.

He was pulled out of his thoughts when Hyunjin let out and loud gasp, standing up almost immediately. "Shit my brother and sister are still here in this school."

This sudden realisation dawned on those who knew some people they knew were still present on the building. That new found dread swallowed them almost instantly.

"Shit, that's right my sisters are here." Changbin bit his lip, clenching his fists as he mind clouded with worry. Tears almost filled out of Jeongin eyes as he thought of his sister being murdered in such a cruel way. Seungmin didn't want to admit it but he felt a little scared as he thought about his silly sister who took great interest in the dance classes after school.

Jisung didn't seem too affected. He was an only child. Though he did feel sympathy for the ones who now were overcome with fear. Chan, also an only child but with an older sister figure who he looked up to. He felt alittle relief for the fact she didn't go to school and was in university instead. Though he couldn't help the churning in his stomach.

"We can't stay here forever." Jisung complained becoming bored from how long they had been in the room.

"Well what do you expect we do smartass? Go out and become one of them?" Seungmin tutted as he shook his head from any fearful thoughts he had.