𝑱𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒂𝒔 𝒃𝒂𝒅

𝑱𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒂𝒔 𝒃𝒂𝒅—-𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆

𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐂𝐫𝐲 𝐛𝐲 𝐂𝐢𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐱

When I was alittle older, I was still yet to experience true human evil in person. I only watched it on tv as though it was a myth told by parents to scare their kids to behave.

I was around 16 when I truly saw it with my eyes. School was the worst years of my youth. I was picked on by almost everyone.

The food chain. And I was at the very bottom.

As if predators stalking their prey, they tormented me every second of my time there. They were truly animals.

Uneducated. Disrespectful. Utterly foul humans they were.

I vowed when I grew stronger. Older. I would take revenge.

I guess even I am like them in a sense. Thinking of the despicable things I would do to make them remorse.

I'm just as bad.

Chan POV:

we made ourselves settled in the maths block with a couple of decoration pillows from the maths staff room that was connected to the classroom

we made ourselves settled in the maths block with a couple of decoration pillows from the maths staff room that was connected to the classroom. There was a few sofas In there so the guys played Rock Paper Scissors to decide who took them.

It was later decided that Jeongin and changbin would take them leaving the rest to complain. We had been here a few hours and we weren't really close. Minho had almost isolated himself if it weren't for Hyunjin pestering to talk to the older. Jeongin hadn't really tried for conversation but sat himself next to a tired, cranky Felix and an untalkative  Jisung.

Seungmin didn't even attempt to join the others and had settled himself reading through maths books like they were the most interesting thing in the room. Which they probably were in this moment.

Changbin was in the staff room away from the rest which I found alittle odd. So I decided to check up on him.

I entered the small office to see him seated in the sofa. It seemed he heard me and quickly hid something in his pocket. I narrowed my eyes but decided to leave it be.

He gave me a curt smile, "you ok? Need something?"

"No I was just wondering where you were." I came to sit next to him. He stared at me for a moment before looking away and sighing.

"How...how are you holding up with all of this?" I took a moment to think about my answer. I mean I wouldn't say I was great. Quite the opposite. But as the oldest, I felt obligated to stay strong and put up a front. In a sense, I felt a duty to guide them and keep them safe. Even if I didn't know them I had to lead them. That's how and why I became the leader of the basketball team.

I lead them to victory. I'm tasked to lead. It's what I'm good at. Maybe it's the only thing I'm good at. But i can't change anything about that now.

It seemed as if I stirred at his question for hours but it was only a few moments. "I'm doing ok. Just focusing on keeping everyone safe really."

I sent him a smile but he didn't return it. Instead he looked serious and worried. Which I found alittle strange.

"You know it's not your job as it is as the basketball captain to protect us."

My smile flattened alittle, "well I feel responsible for them. I'm the oldest remember."

He shook his head and sighed again. My smile was now gone, replaced with a confused frown.

"Just because your older than all of us doesn't mean your responsible for keeping us safe. If one of us dies or gets hurt you won't be responsible. Don't put that on your shoulders to hold alone."

I nodded slightly, "I guess? But I still have to make sure everyone is safe."

Now he gave me a small smile and patted my back. I returned his gentle gesture and smiled back.

"We will be ok. Don't put pressure on yourself Chan."

With that, the conversation was over. I found myself recalling all of my memories of changbin.

He was in my class and there were a few times I conversed with him. We weren't friends more acquaintances. As I had a large group of friends he mostly kept to himself with only having a few conversations with a classmate Yeonjun. They were alike with the same aura of being an outcast.

Yeonjun was popular for being a bad boy with lots of tattoos and piercings. Girls would fawn over him at every party I attended. On the other hand, Changbin was definitely someone the girls found attractive. I would overhear how hot girls thought he was when he turned up to school on his motorbike. But he refused to acknowledge them like Yeonjun did. He never attended parties either.

The times in which I spoke to him were about work really. But sometimes I found my eyes drawn to him when he sat infront of me. I knew as much of a delinquent he was, he did do the work set and handed all of it on time.

Apart of me found myself agreeing with what the girls said about him. Dark curls that fell just a over his sharp eyes that were wide and deep. He had a defined jaw that tightened whenever inconvenience struck and his eyebrows would furrow whenever someone pissed him off. He seemed quite the judgemental type and I would certainly never recover if he looked at me with that stone face of judgement.

He had quite a few piercings mainly on his ears, two on his left eyebrow and one I had seen on his tongue when he jokingly stuck his tongue out mockingly at Yeonjun from across the room.

He had many tattoos that travelled around his neck maybe lower but they were covered by his clothes. Once I saw the ones on his arms when he took off his jacket in the middle of class from the heat. Let's just say the girls weren't the only ones gawking at his biceps.

He seemed dress to impress whenever he came in, always dressing black and in some way wearing a leather jacket. I'm pretty sure he had a few biker jackets in different designs and colours.

Yeah he was incredibly attractive.

I was cut out of my thoughts when Hyunjin walked into the room.

"Hey guys come through. We are going to play a game to get to know each other better."

AN:
Channie speaking facts fr. Changbin is impossibly fine.

How are we thinking so far? Do you have any questions? I want to know your theories so far. X