𝑴𝒚 𝑾𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒊𝒔 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒇𝒍𝒐𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒈

𝑴𝒚 𝑾𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒊𝒔 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒇𝒍𝒐𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒈—-𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚

Playing Stargirl Interlude by Lana Del Rey and the Weeknd

(Mentions/scene of Sexual assault and self-hatred. Be warned this is a heavy chapter)

Don't speak.

Close your mouth.

If you open up, the water will spill.

If you loose any water, you'll loose it all.

Once the pour starts, it doesn't stop until it's all drained.

Then you'll have to wash your moth out with soap.

Or even worse.

Live with the dryness

Emptiness that fills the space where you once kept that water.

We had been here for a few days. Chilling out in Yeonjuns hide out as Chan and Changbin planned things out, our unconsciously deligated leaders. The rest of us basically did fuck all other than pack food to bring back with us.

Though somethings been bugging me. Well a lot of things actually.

Number one, Changbin and his weird interactions with Soobin and his little crew. I can't explain it really. But somethings off. I want to mind my business but at the same time, I feel it's something I should stay away from.

For example, Changbin will go off to have private conversations with them then come back looking like someone killed his grandmother infront of him. And when he'd see any of us looking at him, it's like he places a mask on and melt into his usual passive and unreadable face. Sometimes he'll even give us a chilling smile that reads somewhere between, 'mind your business for fucks sake' and 'I'm incredible fond of you all.' It's weird.

He's so mysterious and it pisses me off sometimes.

Then there Jeongin, twitchy and odd acting Jeongin who has made it his mission to head to bed early. He isn't avoiding anyone or anything, but his actions have been varying. Like sometimes he's just straight fucking mean to sheepish and quiet. It's concerning because when asked if he's ok, he shakes it off like a normality and gives his best sly little smile. These days he's starting to look like a mischievous fox.

And don't get me started on Minho. He's the one who is seeming to be avoiding everyone. Ever since I bandaged his wrist, he's been acting like a plague has broken out (it has) and he needs to self isolate (he probably should).

Is it bad I keep wanting to bug him? He's pulling away and I just want to pull closer.

Ever since I first spoke to his through that door, I've wanted to stay close. Why? I'm not sure but knowing me, it's nothing good. It's probably dangerous. But knowing myself, I'll fuck things up anyways.