Chapter 3

So dignified in your well-pressed suit, so strategised all the eyes on you 

Mr perfectly fine, Taylor Swift

"AMBROSES" Nash suddenly boomed before They had even reached the seats on the other side of the table, and within the blink of an eye Cordelia was getting crushed in what she like to call the cowboy hug. "Nash" she breathed out, because her breath had been taken away, because she could literally barely breathe, "I've missed you,"

"Ahh I've missed ya too kid

When Nash finally let her go she moved to greet Jameson, she extended her arm expecting a handshake, but Jameson pulled her arm and squeezed her just as hard as Nash did, no doubt taking the mick out of his spine-snapping hugs, "Jamie, I've heard you managed to get a girlfriend"

Jameson snorted " ha, yeah I did, a very good one at that," he held her at arms length "you said not even troll would like me, but alas I have managed to make a girl fall in love with me"

"I feel bad for her,"

Jameson made a over-exaggerated shocked face before Cordelia flipped her hair - making sure it hit his face - and walking off to find Xander.

"Della, Della, Della,"

"Xan!" Cordelia spins round to face him, "where's your eyebrow?" 

"That's is a matter for another conversation,what matters now is that you're here!" Cordelia giggles " how are your inventions going xander?" He nervously laughs and runs his hand through his dark curls "lets just say they sometimes decide to commit suicide" 

"How unfortunate, I will be sure to mourn" they both burst out laughing and give eachother a quick squeeze before xander goes to find Dorian.

Cordelia is still smiling after her him as Grayson stares at the back her head, desperately trying to find courage to walk up to her, to say something, how would she react? If he did go to greet her would she slap him and scream that she hated him? That he broke her heart and now she wanted to break his neck. No, he told himself this was Cordelia Ambrose, his sweet little daisy, who had a funeral for her favourite pencil, the memory still made him smirk, god it was so pathetic but he played along none the less. Grayson straightened his back and took a deep breath, he could do this.

Within 2 seconds of meeting her, Cordelia decided that Libby grambs was the nice person she had ever met in her whole life the, She had just been walking up to the girl when Libby flashed the biggest smile at her and offered her a chocolate cupcake, chocolate was her absolute favourite also who wouldn't take free food, "you have the most beautiful name I have ever heard!" The goth said adjusting her ponytail " thank you so much, I actually have two middle names as well"

"Really! What are they?"

As Cordelia opened her mouth to tell her somebody cleared they throat, she turned around to see who it was, there he was clad entirely in black staring down at her with his ice cold eyes.

It was Grayson Hawthorne 

._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._

Next chapter is going to be a flashback scene! Just thought I'd warn you in case anyone got confused, in sure you won't thought 💜