Chapter 11

"This morning is said we should talk about it, cause I read you should never leave a fight unresolved"

- stay, stay, stay, Taylor swift

It's safe to say, Grayson Hawthorne was not happy about being woken up by a notification on his phone, especially since it was a text from his older brother Nash.

Nash: Have you seen this gray??

Attached underneath was a link to some gossip website, Grayson hated gossip websites, he firmly believed that it was just 13 year old fangirls who had nothing better to do than talk about mediocrely attractive rich boys.

Grayson: you know I don't read those gossip magazines Nash.

Not 30 seconds later, Nash had texted him back

Nash: just read it gray

Rolling over in his head so his chin was  in his pillows he clicked on the link.

       IS BILLIONAIRES GRANDSON GRAYSON

       HAWTHORNE STILL HUNG UP OVER THE

      'HEIRESS' ?

Worldwide sensation Grayson Hawthorne was spotted essentially 'third - wheeling' the internets favourite celebrity couple Avery grambs and graysons brother Jameson Hawthorne.

Last year when it was announced the mysterious Avery grambs would be inherited all of the Hawthorne fortune, fans were shocked that the Hawthorne heir Grayson had been completely disinherited! It turns out the late Tobias Hawthorne had set up multiple mysteries to solve. While in the process of the Hawthornes solving these, we got to see a real life love triangle between the brothers (Grayson and Jameson) and Avery! It's a secret to no one that Avery chose Jameson, but only a week after the press found evidence they were dating Ms grambs was kissed by Grayson hawthorne himself at a vogue interview, leaving many fans wondering what on earth was happening in the family, the press were constantly questioning Mr Hawthorne about his love life, and after being spotted third wheeling, many have come to the conclusion that he is still in fact in love with the Hawthorne Heiress.

Grayson groaned and slammed his head against the pillow, why- why are they so obsessed with my love life? He thought to himself, the photo attached was from Jamesons birthday, when he had asked both Avery and Grayson to go out with him. He texted Nash again.

Grayson: ....

Nash: yeah, it's bad.

Grayson: what am I going to do, I can't have the whole world thinking I'm still in love with Avery.

Nash: find a girlfriend.

He internally cursed Nash, then he sent the article to Gigi, what was he going to do, in all honesty, he thought that throwing himself off the balcony was the best option right now, but unfortunately it wasn't one available to him. He then thought of what Nash had said find a girlfriend. As much as he didn't want to admit it, Nash was right finding a girlfriend would solve this issue, but how am I ment to find one? He was attractive sure, but had a shitty personality and was not charming like his brothers, then his mind floated to something he wished it didn't.

Why don't I just ask Cordelia to fake date me?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Picking up a knife Cordelia cut into her blueberry pancake and shoved it into her mouth, she hadn't told anyone about her fight with Grayson, the things he had told her that she was sure he would never tell anybody else, "It was never enough Cordelia, never." The words echoed in her mind, she wanted so badly to talk to Grayson, to remind him he could talk to her if he needed but-

"GIGI AND SAVANNAH GRAYSON ARE COMING HERE TOMORROW AND STAYING UNTIL CHRISTMAS!" Xander burst through the door to the dining room in which herself, Avery, Libby and max were sat in, they had gone for what max had called a girl's breakfast, which unsurprisingly consisted of gossiping about boys (the Hawthornes, she had even ended up telling Avery about the time jameson got a Lego brick stuck in his mouth) and life in general, they asked questions about Cordelia, she asked questions about them, Cordelia was greatly grateful for there company, nobody had been that nice to her since well Grayson, Cordelia turned to Max who was sat next to her, "who's Gigi and savannah?"

"Oh there graysons little sisters, there so cool, I'm sure you'll get along with them great!" Of course, Nash had mentioned something about graysons sisters, he had only recently found out about them and from what she had heard, was quite close to them.

Cordelia politely excused herself from the table, and went to get dressed, as Avery had asked if she wanted to play tennis later in the day, as she was minding her business, walking down the hall, she walked into something solid, no not something- someone

Somebody who happened to be Grayson Hawthorne.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Hellooo everyone, sorry for not updating recently, im hoping to get out 3 chapters this week so i hope you enjoy them! Also the plot is really going to take off from here ❤️