Chapter 5

"I miss your tanned skin, your sweet smile, so good to me, so right"

-Back to December, Taylor swift

This chapter is from Graysons pov, so don't get confused.

                       ._._._._._._._._._._._._

Grayson stared at the big gold eyes that were scanning his face, Cordelia seemed terrified although he that was not at all the case, or at least he hoped. After the whole ordeal with Eve he had been thinking about getting in contact with her again, possibly to apologise for breaking her heart, or to come up with a shitty excuse as to why he had to, when Avery told him she had invited them to a gala a flicker of hope had lit inside him, this was a chance, and he had promised himself he would never pass over a chance again, but now that she was actually here he was lost for words. He cleared his throat again.

"I was hoping to get a word with dai- Ms Ambrose, if that's ok with her" Grayson stared down at Cordelia as if he could will her to say yes, "that's um- fine" Della whispered and then they stared at eachother for a good thirty seconds, Graysons eyes flit down to take a peak at Cordelia's red lips, admiring the shape and softness of them before he forced them to look at Libby, "alone" libby nodded and quickly walked off towards Nash.

"It's been a while" Grayson whispered making sure to keep his voice low to assure nobody in the room could eavesdrop, "it has,three years I think?" Cordelia curtly replied, Grayson let out a shaky breath "are you ok?"

"I'm fine," he sighed "I'm so sorry Della" he looked up at her, "for what?" 

"You know what. I've come to apologise for every-"

"Grayson" it was Avery, the girl who had become like a sister to him, a girl he used to be in love with. "What is it Avery?" Grayson replied looking away from Cordelia "we were going to go out for dinner tonight, with the Ambrose's of course." She nodded towards Cordelia "we were all about to get ready"

"R-right of course, I hope we will be able to talk later ms Ambrose."

That night Grayson drafted a letter to his little daisy, to say what his mouth couldn't.

Dearest Cordelia,

As our conversation earlier was cut short, i will write everything I want you to know in this letter.

I have missed you immensely, I will not make excuses for my mistakes they were mistakes that hurt both you and me and I will not except you to forgive me. But I want a fresh start, you and me, I have known you my whole life and it shattered me to lose you because I was too blind to see what was in front of me, I hope you can forgive me.

Yours, Grayson 

                                                    ._,_._._._._._._._._._._.

The next chapter I have had planned out for ages, ik this one was a little boring but I promise the next one will be better