Halloween Special 👻/ chapter 14

HAPPY HALLOWEEN 🎃

(Halloween edition)

Halloween at Hawthorne house was one of grayson's favourite times of the year, not because of the dressing up, no he hated that bit, not because of the annual Hawthorne Halloween party, because he got to sit in a corner in a knitted jumper sipping his black coffee next to a fireplace.

Grayson never participated in the annual Hawthorne Halloween party, normally because he hated dressing up, it crushed his dignity, but this year because Avery had decided to make so everyone had to bring a partner and Grayson doubted Cordelia would want to go with him, so he once again decided that he would sit in his oversized armchair and read some of his favourite books, that was until a knock sounded on his door, Grayson internally groaned at being interrupted, and swore he would kill whichever brother had knocked on his door. Grayson was slightly glad to find out that it was in fact his 'girlfriend' Cordelia, they'd been fake dating for around a month now and the media loved it, there were articles about them left, right and centre, and Grayson had only told Nash that they weren't actually in love.

"Cordelia?" Grayson slightly tilted his head, "what are you doing up here?" Grayson shoved one hand in his pocket and leaned against the door frame, he watched as Cordelia slightly swayed on her heels, "I wanted to ask you about," she paused and took a deep breath, "I wanted to ask you about the Halloween party?" Grayson raised an eyebrow in response to her question, "would you go with me? He pushed himself off the doorframe, "well love, I was going to ask you myself, but it seems you've beat me to it." Cordelia looked like she had stopped breathing, her cheeks had flushed red and her eyes had widened about a hundred times bigger, "so- you will? You would come with me?" Grayson leaned down to press a kiss to her nose, "of course I will" He watched as a smile spread across her face, god she's so beautiful Grayson thought, he quickly corrected himself though, strangers again, he had six months, six months until they became strangers again.

"Are you going to dress up?I don't normally dress up but we can if you want to" Cordelia thought for a bit then she grinned mischievously, "I know exactly what we can dress up as!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One hour later, Grayson was dressed in black cat ears with a three piece black suit on, and his fake girlfriend begging on her knees to draw whiskers on him. "I'm not letting you draw whiskers on me." Daisy widened her eyes at him "pleaseeee Grayson" she pouted her lip at him, "no." Cordelia huffed defeatedly, "I'll let you think about it while I go get ready, I will be expecting an answer Grayson." She slowly back out if the room before she ran off toward her room.

Cordelia came back in about fifteen minutes later wearing an ankle length cotton white dress with Juliette sleeves underneath a purple bodice and a black witch hat on, "so how do I look." Cordelia gave Grayson a twirl, "you look stunning daisy, now let's go or we'll be late."

"Wait, wait wait, you still haven't put on your whiskers!" Grayson sighed, "for the last time daisy, I am not wearing whiskers." Cordelia huffed angrily but didn't argue further, she did however make sure to kick him on her way out.

._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._

Grayson has been sat on a bench in the corner of the Hawthorne ballroom for the better half of ten minutes now, glaring at the Beautiful Cordelia ambrose talk to just about every single guest. "Hello big brother."Grayson could identify that irritating voice Miles away, "hello Jameson." He fitted out through locked teeth, Jameson flicked one of graysons cat ears, naturally Grayson jerked away, "what's wrong blondie? Don't want me to touch the ears your 'lover girl' so preciously picked out for you?" Grayson side-eyed Jameson, "that's right, I don't believe a word of your supposed love story gray."

"You don't have to, I know I love her and that's all that matters." It wasn't until he said the words that Grayson realised they weren't a lie, he loved Cordelia Ambrose, she had always been there the girl with the golden eyes, the revelation made him dizzy, without saying a word to Jameson he picked himself up and robotically headed toward the bathroom.

I love Cordelia Ambrose

He loved Cordelia Ambrose.... As he was heading straight to the bathroom he heard someone call after him, "Grayson, Grayson" he whipped around, expecting to see Daisy, it wasn't daisy.

Eve.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

I AM SO SO SO LATE IKK I'm really sorry 😭 anyway I hope everyone had a wonderful Halloween xx