Coming Along

Justin went over to Scooters in the morning, so I just went to eat breakfast and called ally, "hello?" She answered.

"Hey, I wanted to know if you could hang out?"

"Oh yea, sure. I will be there in a minute." I hung up and sat down on the couch to watch some TV.

The door bell rang and I got up to get it.

"Hey!!!" She came in for a hug and I hugged back.

"Hey wanna watch some TV together? Justin's at Scooter's."

"Mkay." She answered and we watched ridiculousness.

Justin's POV

"Hey Justin." Scooter greeted.

"Hey. Whatcha wanna talk about?" I asked.

"Well, the believe tour in Europe and Asia."

"We're having another?!?! Come on scooter I just gotta girl that's pregnant!"

"Calm down, I'm kidding." He smiled. My heart felt happy again.

"Oh haha, jeez...

"What do you need?" I walked over to the crew.

"CONGRATS!!!!"

"Thanks guys." I smiled.

"We wanted to say congrats on the baby on the way." I smiled and hugged all of them. We hung out about a half an hour or so, then I went home and so did the rest.

When I got home I saw Anna passed out on the couch and Ally was a pig when she was eating. Awwww Anna's secute!!!

"Hey." I whispered.

"Hey I was just about to leave." She replied.

"Ok." I answered.

"See you tonight." She smiled as she slipped out of the door. I went to lay on the couch and Anna woke up.

"Oh my, sorry baby. How long were you here?"

"It's ok, I just got here." She dozed off and I carried her to the room. I laid there next to her with my arms wrapped around her until we fell asleep.

When I woke up, Anna was gone. Hmm... Wonder where she is.... I got up and walked downstairs.

"Hey sleepy head." She smiled.

"Hey- oh my whatcha cookin' it smells great!"

"Bacon." She smiled again.

"I love bacon.." I sighed with a small smirk.

She finished and we ate together. "So when's the double date?"

"At 6 she answered. Hmm.. Only 1, what to do what to do...."

"I wanna go show you one of my still good friends." I answered.

"Who?"

"Selena." I answered.

"Ok." She replied and we were off after we ate.

...

We got to her house and she greeted us nicely. We chatted for about two hours and got to know each other better and Anna and I went home.

On the car ride, Anna spoke up, "you know what happened on an interview with Selena?"

"No." I replied confused.

"The interviewer said he made you cry, and then she um.. Well... Replied with, 'well that makes two of us'." Oh my god. Wow. Holy crap. I'm gonna call her.

"Oh..." I said.

We got home and Anna got ready, I was already done but Anna wanted to dress up little more. I watched some family guy and wait for her to get done.

When Anna got out she came out in her skirt, off-white sweater, and messy bun. She's so beautiful. My going to be wife is one amazing girl.

"Hello?" Anna asked confused.

"Sup?" I nodded. She giggled. We walked out together to the car. And then we were off. Wondering if its going to be a disaster or marvellous date with ally's mystery guy...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Who's it gonna be?? Comment and rate please to my few readers. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~