Bus Life

Justin's POV

Kenny helped Anna and I get all the stuff in the bus.

"Can you put our bags on the floor over there?" I asked him as I hauled the bathroom stuff to the bathroom.

"Yep." He dropped off the stuff. "Are you guys ok?" Kenny asked.

"Huh?" Anna looked up from her phone. I stared at her.

"Yea." I kept staring.

"Ok." Kenny walked out.

"Bye ken!" I yelled.

"Why did you look at me?" She asked.

"Because you just don't seem to understanding."

"I do. It's just that you go fast than I'm used to. I need to catch up."

"Whatever. I'm going to take a shower now." I got a towel, and my hair gel. I figured I'd just put the same clothes on because I just changed.

"Sorry," she mumbled.

"I'm sure you are..." I walked away in the bathroom and locked the door.

Anna's POV

I can't believe myself. Just because my last heartbreak, I'm hurt and feel like I can't go faster. The last guy went like this and just left me there after his "job" was done. But then again Justin's not giving me a chance to explain and if I try he doesn't listen.

...

Justin got out and I heard him doing his hair. The blow dryer was loud and I tried to drown it out. I need to close my eyes and clear my head. I finally went to sleep pretending the pillow was Justin. I'm cheesy I know...

Justin's POV

"Anna?" I walked out of the bathroom. She was sleeping so I couldn't apologize... I never got to hear her story. She probably is hating me right now in her dream.

"Justin?" I heard her sleepy voice.

"I apologize. I'm just really mad that I can't do everything that everyone else does." I apologize.

"No I'm sorry. I realize you're not like Derek. You don't go too fast then leave me. I need to just try it. I swear."

"And now I know but we're too different to do that stuff. We can go your way."

"No, lets try it yours first." She smiled.

"First your makeup is running and your hair though..." I joked.

"Thanks." She said sarcastically and got up. She curled her hair, did her make up, and came back in.

"Wear my hat," I tossed her my heat one.

"Mm... I like this one." She smiled.

"Haha," I chuckled.

"What??" She asked.

"Beautiful."

"Oh oh oh!"

"What what what??"

"What happened with you and selena today?"

"Oh I asked her why she treats guys like shit, excuse my language, and just betrays them. Then she argued, I called her a faggot, and she called me a ugly ass piece of shit."

"Oh..."

"By the way, you promised to go to the club today."

"No! I said maybe. But yes." She winked.