Secret

Justin's POV

"I'm so glad we're together again," I pulled away from her kiss.

"Woah, together?" I asked.

"Yea, I guess."

"No, no. We can't take this public. And you have a girlfriend," she got up.

"Hold on," I grabbed my phone and called Victoria.

"Hello?" I heard screams in the bathroom.

"We're through bitch," I hung up. "Better?"

"No, we can't date in public."

"Why not?" I whined.

Anna's POV

"Oh Justin... Remember why I broke up with you?" I asked.

"Yea, the fucking media. Sorry, but seriously they suck."

"Yea, that's true. But Justin, I can't go public yet. I'm not ready for that," I sighed and plopped on the bed next to him.

"Please," he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"No," I sighed.

"How about now?" He kissed my neck softly.

"Stop it," I giggled.

"Please," he kissed it again.

"No," I held my grudge.

"Now?" He gave me a love bite.

"That's gonna leave a mark," I said.

"So everyone knows you're mine," he smirked.

"No, I can't do that yet," I got up.

"Yes, we can do it this time," he got up. "But first," he ran to the bathroom. I ran after him.

"Oh my god, when is it going to stop?" I asked.

"That I can tell, is the last of it," he got up and went to the sink. "I have nothing else in my stomach." He grabbed his tooth brush and brushed his teeth.

"I need to go home if you're done with the throw up thing," I said. "Love you."

"Don't go!" He spit and the came closer to me. "Please."

"Maybe, I will maybe I won't," I pecked his lips and walked off.

"Meanie," he muttered. "Love you."

I walked home to change and stuff.

Justin's POV

I figured she was playing with me and wasn't actually gonna come back just to make me mad.

I laid on my bed and tried to fall asleep. I was buzzed because of being drunk. I bet most of this will all be a blur tomorrow.

I love her.

She loves me.

Life is perfect.

I got up and grabbed my cup to fill it up. The sink from the bathroom was the closest so I used that. I filled it up and laid down. I drifted off to sleep.

"Bang."

"Oh come on," I got up and checked downstairs. I saw nothing. I must've made it up.

Anna's POV

I walked in his house from the back door. I tiptoed my way through the house and upstairs. I looked at myself to make sure I looked ok. I peeked in his room. He was sleeping already. I saw him come to look downstairs. I tiptoed in to lay by him. I climbed on the other side of him and laid my head on his chest.