Stratford

Anna's POV

We finally arrived in Stratford.

"I got us a car, it's only a rental. Don't worry," Justin chuckled taking his bags. I took mine and followed him outside. Paparazzi swarming us.

"Woah..." I sighed.

"There it is," he pointed to the Tahoe as if nothing else was happening.

"Cool," I smiled.

"Are you dating again???" One asked.

"Ignore it," Justin sighed. We walked to the car with our heads down.

"How are you Anna?" One asked.

"Fine, thanks," I smiled and shut the car door.

"Why did you answer Anna???" He grunted.

"I couldn't help it! I mean they have the worst job ever, and I mean he only asked how I was!" I sighed and looked out of the car window. They were all around the car. Justin rolled down the window.

"Hey, back it up please."

"Bro, calm down," the man chuckled.

"I am calm, we just need to get somewhere. Thanks," he grinned sarcastically. He rolled up the window. They moved. "Sometimes I wish I never posted those videos," he sighed.

"Don't say that!" I yelled. "You wouldn't ever have found me! And I wouldn't even find my parents!! I can't believe you!"

"I know, I know. Sorry, but they just get on my nerves."

"Yea, me too. But not the nice ones," I sighed. "You don't get how much that hurts ME."

"I do, I'm sorry."

"They did so many things to me... I just I can't believe you would say that," I sighed. I put my head on the window beside me and fell asleep.

I woke up the Justin shaking me.

"Come on Anna," he shook me pretty hard.

"Yea, yea," I sighed getting up. We grabbed our bags from the car and walked up to the front door.

"Hey sweethearts!!!" Grandma cheered. Well, she's not really my grandma but I spent a lot of my time here as a kid. I thought she was my grandma when I was younger.

"Hey grandma," I hugged her.

"Hi grandma," Justin hugged her after me.

"We've missed you so much Anna! I'm glad you're back darling! And Justin, we've missed you! Don't worry hun," she winked. "You kids can do what you want."

"Thanks," I smiled and looked back at Justin. "I'm going to bed again, it's about 5 I know, but I'm exhausted..." I made my way up the stairs to Justin's room. I was thinking all the way up, all the sleepovers and birthday parties I had been here. I was the only girl but I was considered 'one of the guys.' I never did know why my parents let me stay if you know what I mean. My parents worked a lot so I was with pattie and grandma most of the time in the summer and after school. Pattie worked a lot too so grandma and grandpa took care of us.

"Hey, mind if I sleep too?" Justin tapped on my shoulder causing me to snap out of my train of thought.

"Oh yea, you got the bed and I got the floor?" I asked. "I'll get the extra mattress from the other room."

"No, that's ok. You're the guest, remember?" He chuckled.

"Justin, I practically lived here," I grinned.