It's Out

Anna's POV

Justin went home last night after he dropped me off. I still had his sweatshirt on because I had went straight to bed. I was watching E!.

"Breaking bieber news, back with ex girlfriend Anna Blake?" the lady said.

"That's right, they were spotted. Gasp, kissing!"

"Last night, Anna and Justin were spotted by reporters kissing by a big oak tree," they showed a pictured.

"Oh my go--" my phone rang. I picked it up. It was Justin.

"God," he finished my sentence.

"How did they? I thought after you kissed me the headlights were there."

"They probably were stalking us," he sighed. "I'll just say it was an accident."

"Ok," I said. What was I thinking? "No!"

"Why?" he asked.

"Let them hate," I started. "I love you. It doesn't matter if the damn paps hate me with you. I love the fans but they should be happy for you you know? I love you Justin."

"I love you too Anna." He paused, "and if the paps give you shit I'll go all ninja on their asses."

"That's my purple ninja," I giggled. "Come over."

"Right now?" he asked.

"Why is it a problem?"

"I'm with a little blonde right now..." he joked.

"Ah, better not keep her waiting," I played along.

"See yo--" the door bell rang. "Later."

"Awe," I hung up my phone and set it on the end table next to me. I was currently still in his sweatshirt and just my bra and underwear.

"Shit Anna," he looked at me from head to toe.

"Oh, I better shut the door," I let him in and shut the door. "Not afraid to tell me stuff like that?"

"No, damn babe."

"Damn Justin," he was in a tank top and sweats.

"No really," he kissed my lips then down my jawline. He kissed my neck.

"Not today," I pulled away.

"Why???" he pouted.

"Have you had breakfast?"

"No," he said.

"Ok, I'll get some cereal," I walked to the kitchen.

"Hey!" he yelled.

"What now?" I walked back to him. He pouted.

"Why?" he asked. It's about having sex.

"Because we already did that twice yesterday," I said. I looked up into his dark brown eyes.

"We can't do it today?" he asked. Wow Justin... Just wow...

"Wow," I walked into the kitchen and grabbed two bowls.

"What?" he walked into the kitchen.

"It's like you're using me for sex," I poured our cereals.

"No, it's just you turn me on a lot."

"Because you always want have sex?"

"With you, only you."

"Sure..." I poured the milk and handed him his bowl and a spoon. I sat at the end of the bar and ate.