chapter 8

*Naruto landed with butterflies flying around him as he smiled at them and nodded, Naruto walked inside the house and made a straight line to where he's been sleeping since he got there. Naruto snapped his fingers making a small fire to appear in between his them, he turned on some candles and started praying to Damuncheonwang the god of war*

Tazuna:so you're back, how was iron country?

Naruto:a paradise in this cursed world. The closest thing to Nirvana the physical world will ever achieve.

*Naruto said with his eyes still closed finishing his prayer for victory. He got up and turned around looking at tazuna with a neutral expression but a fire of determination behind his eyes. Tazuna looked a bit uncomfortable as he rubbed the back of his head*

Tazuna: I'm not one to be all sentimental and all that crap but...thank you for risking your life for an old man's dream

*Tazuna said in a soft voice. Naruto's emotionless expression broke as he cracked a smile as he placed his hand on tazuna's shoulder*

Naruto:it was my absolute pleasure, your will is a once in a generation type of will. And it's up to me to show you're grandchild and the children of this village, that the will of heroes is still very much alive

*Tazuna gave Naruto his sword back and Naruto took it bowing to tazuna. Naruto too out multiple scrolls and activated them all. Tazuna saw how in a blink of an eye Naruto changed from his normal clothes to a fully armored samurai with his sword on his hip, bow and spear on his back*

 Tazuna saw how in a blink of an eye Naruto changed from his normal clothes to a fully armored samurai with his sword on his hip, bow and spear on his back*

Tazuna:nice mask

*Naruto nodded and walked passed him to the kitchen, the sound of his metal clanking as he walked filled the room. He stopped seeing tsunami with her arms crossed and Inari there waiting for him. Inari looked at Naruto and gave a small smile*

Inari:is...is today gonna be the day?

Naruto:yes, today is the day I show you, you're mother and everyone in this village that heroes still exist in this world

*Naruto said with a small grin making tsunami scowl. That scowl turned softer as she looked at the young man with sadness and pity*

Tsunami"he's gonna die for this worthless village"

*Tsunami thought sadly since Inari gotten attached to Naruto. Tsunami sighed and gave Naruto a small bag with food in them*

Tsunami:I still see you as a naive fool at best, but even a fool shouldn't die hungry

*Naruto took the food and gave her a smile that made tsunami flinch, for a moment tsunami saw the face of her late husband on Naruto's body as Naruto gave her the same smile kaiza used to give her*