00.7

!PURPLE!

!PURPLE!

-Author POV

It has now been a week since Maria's passing, which also marks the day of her funeral. Ayama, Julie, and a few other friends were going to be carrying the casket to the layout.

Ayama was still in the hotel room getting ready. She was wearing some black jeans, a black blouse with some black vans. She was trying to straighten her hair, but she was shaking everytime she tried to bring the iron down.

She eventually decides to turn it off and set it on the bathroom counter.

BAM.

"Nunezzz~" Gojo's voice sung throughout the room as his heavy footsteps walked throughout the area. Ayama paid no attention as Gojo kept trying to get her attention by his god awful broken English.

Ayama tried to tune out his usual antics as she looked in the mirror.

A flash of Maria's usual self was presented behind her. The face turned into a smirk as the figure wrapped its arms around Ayama's neck gently.

"Why didn't you save me?" It asked as Ayama's eyes briefly make contact with the figure in the mirror. It soon wrapped its hand around her neck as Ayama could feel her breath slowly go away.

"WHY DIDNT YOU STAY IN AMERICA?"

"NUNEZ!" Ayama quickly inhaled as she turned around and saw Gojo's face. Ayama looked in front of her and the image was gone.

Maria was gone.

She had to accept that.

Along with that it wasn't her fault.

Ayama moved her hand away from the mirror and noticed the bruised knuckles. The mirror was broken, which meant it was going to cost some money.

"Are you alright? And why are you dressed emo... even tho you already do." Ayama looked over and shoved her hands in her black jeans.

"Maria's funeral is today." Ayama said simply as she ruffled her hair and faced to Gojo again.

"Oh yeah! Do you want me to go with?" Gojo asked as he pointed to himself with a smirk. Ayama deadpanned.