01.6

!PURPLE!

!PURPLE!

-Author POV

It was a mistake.

That was the first thing Ayama thought when she woke up on the bed. It was her own bed, thought it didn't feel like it at the moment. She looked over at the male next to her who was soundly asleep.

'Por dios!' Ayama thought in her mind as she looked around and kept the cover of her sheet up against her, hiding her breasts. She stood up, firmly tying the sheet around her and rushed into the bathroom.

She gently closed the door as she held a hand to her chest and started breathing quickly. She looked in the mirror to notice her hair a mess.

She assumed she fell asleep with wet hair and it dried like that. She was thinking all kinds of things, that's what she hated the most. She just wanted to rewind time and never go through with this.

It was partly her fault for having such a flirty personality.

But it's just who she was!

Don't get her wrong, she still had some feelings towards Gojo. When she got all her memories back, those feelings returned twice as strong. She remembers every little detail from having sex in the shower and then moving to her bed where they did... one too many rounds.

She fixed her breathing and wiped her face.

It was not suppose to go this way.

She would eventually confess, kiss, marry and shit like that. Happily ever after. That's how it was suppose to go.

'I should probably get ready.'

Ayama quickly did her morning routine before exiting the bathroom to find Gojo awake and look out the window.

It was awkward for her because she didn't know what to say. Was she suppose to greet him differently?

Gojo turned around with an unreadable expression on his face.

"Good morning.. Ayama."

That did something to her. She never heard Gojo speak her first name to her. She thinks that according to him, they are on a closer base.