00.9

!PURPLE!

!PURPLE!

-Authoe POV

"Welcome back Nunez-Sensei!" Panda said in Japanese as he waved at you. That caught the other second years attention. Ayama walked through the field with her suitcase as she waved to them with a smile.

"Hello everyone." Ayama said as she held up three bags. "I brought some snacks from America back."

Ayama gave each student a bag as she smiled. Panda first opened his bag and saw a near pair of bracelets for his battles. These ones were a darker blue with little pandas on them.

"I saw those at the cursed shop they had back in America. Those have a certain kind of energy in them to boost your abilities in battle."

"Woahhh, that's sick!" Panda said as he quickly took them out the packaging and slipped them on feeling the new kinda of cursed energy within him. Inumaki opened his bag and his eyes sparkled.

"I know you've been eyeing a certain collection at the manga store. So I bought them in the Japanese version. The whole series."

Inumaki smiled and quickly looked through the first manga of the series with anticipation. Maki opened her bag and saw a new weapon she had been eyeing all month. She smirked as a faint blush appeared on her cheeks.

"I saw the weapon you've been eyeing. You wanted to improve on long range attacks. So I bought the one you wanted."

Everyone said their thank you's and indulged theirselves within their travel gifts from Ayama.

"I'll be right back. Since it's almost dinner time, go eat some dinner." Everyone nodded as they put their items back into their bags and walked off talking about one of the events they had to prepare for.

Ayama walked with her luggage back to her classroom as she walked throughout the halls, she took in the familiar scent of wood. She always found herself walking throughout the halls, taking in the scent that always put her mind in ease.

She opened the door to her classroom and saw how clean it was.

'I guess Gojo didn't use my room.'