01.0

!PURPLE!

!PURPLE!

-Author pov.

"Ew... why does she eat so much healthy shit." Gojo said as he looked among Ayama's fridge. He looked for a few more moments before closing the fridge door as he looked around the small kitchen.

There wasn't a dinning room space, so she mostly ate in the living room. Gojo noticed that the counters in the kitchen were always clean. Never was there a crumb nor dust. So to him, she cleaned pretty often. The counters were a black marble with some tan cabinets above the stove and under the counter. The sink seemed freshly washed as it was shiny. The drying rack had a few dishes stored in it while the floor was freshly mopped. He noticed something odd. The stove was covered in aluminum foil. He stared at it confused, but would ask later on. He opened the oven to see pots and pans stored in the oven portion of the stove and closed it again. He looked at the cabinets before opening them to find classical Mexican items.

'I sometimes forget she is Mexican.' Gojo thought as he took out a small, yellow packaging that had 'Abuelita' on the cover with a grandmother drinking from the cup. It looked like hot chocolate. He opened the small box and pulled one small thing from it. He unwrapped it and notice it was chocolate. He smiled before grabbing the chocolate piece and biting into it.

He stopped and removed the piece from his mouth. He rubbed his upper lip noticing the chocolate was hard. It wasn't like regular chocolate, so he banged it against the counter leaving small traces of chocolate on the counter. He frowned before using his hands by force to break it apart.

He finally broke it in half as he tried to chew it once more...

'This isn't like normal chocolate... it tastes weird..' He thought as he found the black trash can and spit the chocolate piece he had in his mouth, into the trash can. He than wrapped the leftover chocolate back into the packaging and putting it back in his mouth.

Than he heard a knock on the door. He set down the box and went to the door, looking through the hole to realize it was Shoko.

He raised an eyebrow as he opened the door and looked at her. Shoko didn't look as calm as she usually was. She was breathing heavily as her eyes were now wide open. "Is she home?!" Shoko asked as Gojo shook his head no.