01.2

!PURPLE!

!PURPLE!

-Author POV

It's been a week since the whole battle went down in the football field. Ever since than, Ayama has never missed a day of the pills and hasn't left her house. She's been stuck in her apartment trying to gain her cursed energy back faster.

Ayama has received numerous text messages from Gojo, but chose to ignore him due to not being able to face him. Shoko has dropped by to help heal her injuries but Ayama has ignored everything from everyone. Even the students tried to stop by.

She loved her students, so every now and then she would let them in. Maki would mostly stop by and made sure her teacher was alive.

Right now, Maki was in the apartment.

"Nunez-Sensei. You've lost a lot of weight.." Maki said in Japanese as she sipped on the juice box she took from Ayama's fridge.

Ayama sat on the couch as she covered herself in a blanket. She was freshly showered, but she had lost a lot of weight within the week. Ayama nodded as she rubbed her eyes.

"Mhmm, thanks Maki. I haven't noticed." Ayama said sarcastically as Maki scoffed. Ayama opened her eyes towards Maki which Maki shivered recently too. Her eyes held no emotion. Dull. Lifeless. Empty. Nothing.

Not even a spark of joy whenever Maki brought up anything. Maki sighed, setting the juice box on the table. She fixed her glasses as she looked directly at Ayama.

"Did you know Gojo-sensei has been less annoying."

Ayama turned to maki and raised an eyebrow. "Really? How so?" Ayama asked as he leaned back a little more into the couch as the warmth seeped into her body.

"Well... he hasn't been bothering us and actually began to teach. He won't fool around as much and started to take on paperwork." Maki explained as Ayama nodded, not caring about this conversation anymore. She looked at Maki, than at the clock.

"Don't you have to get back? The curfew is about to get there." Maki looked at the clock before looking back at her teacher. She nodded, standing up and tossing the juice box in the garbage can as she grabbed her coat and made way over to the door.